Attractive 2/3 room top apartment on the 3rd floor with a sunny TERRACE over the entire width, private STORAGE in the basement and spacious COMMON GARDEN. This well-maintained house offers a lot of privacy, because there are no neighbors above and the house is free on one side. Many nice city views over the characteristic facades of this beautiful district. Located around the corner from the Center of The Hague and the cozy Reinkenstraat with all desired shops, amenities and transport connections nearby.
LAYOUT: (see also floor plans)
Entrance through a classic front door from the construction period, common hall with bells and mailboxes. Stairs to the 3rd floor. Landing with meter cupboard and handy cupboard (placed in common area). Entrance apartment. Hall, spacious cozy living room with lots of light through the wide dormer window. Open kitchen in L-shape, with built-in oven and extractor hood. Mediterranean-style bathroom with double washbasin, bath with shower, towel radiator and washer/dryer space. Spacious bedroom at the rear with wardrobe and access through sliding doors to the lovely terrace over the entire width. In the summer you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun on this terrace and you have a clear view through the gardens of the adjacent block of houses. Small extra room, to be used as a study / laundry room / storage room, fitted with a fixed cupboard with the central heating boiler. Private storage room located in the basement and a communal enclosed courtyard garden which is also accessible via the street.
- Built in 1913, converted to current layout/situation in 1986
- Protected Cityscape
- Double glazing, partly HR++
- Electricity 4 groups, 2 of which with earth leakage circuit breaker
- CV combi boiler HR Remeha Tzerra CW4 2019
- Active VvE, contribution € 141.24 per month
- Collective home insurance
- Multi-year maintenance plan available
- Due to the year of construction, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement;
- Buyer's choice of notary, but within the Haaglanden working area