In a car-free street in the popular 't Haegsch Hof (2008) in the Rivierenbuurt of The Hague, this 4-storey mansion with spacious sun terrace and parking (2nd parking space optional at € 20.000,-) is located in the enclosed courtyard / communal courtyard. 'T Haegsch Hof is characterized by a stately appearance with modern comfort and finish and is part of a large-scale metamorphosis of the Rivierenbuurt. All amenities within walking distance; shops, schools, childcare, restaurants, cafes, The Hague Central and Hollands Spoor stations, the Haagse Bos, and the center of The Hague. Travel time to the A12 is only a few minutes.
Entrance at street level. Hall with meter cupboard and toilet with washbasin, spacious kitchen with underfloor heating, various built-in appliances, namely; refrigerator, freezer, 5-burner induction hob, oven, separate microwave, extra warming drawer, dishwasher, Qooker and extractor. Handy storage room with access to the courtyard with private covered parking, right in front of the back door. Separate bicycle shed and container space.
Spacious, bright living room (8.35 x 4.55) with access to the terrace (4.75 x 3.45) on the Northwest at the rear (afternoon and evening sun). 2nd floor: L-shaped bedroom (4.75 x 4.45 / 2.75) at the rear. Second bedroom (3.65 x 2.20) at the front. Bathroom (2.25 x 2.20) with corner bath, toilet and double washbasin.
Spacious attic floor with 2 spacious bedrooms, dormer window at the front and laundry room with connection for washing machine and dryer and roof window at the rear. All connections to make it a second bathroom are available. Via a loft ladder access to the spacious mountain loft where the mechanical ventilation system is located.
- Leasehold paid-off
- Town house type 'E'
- Electra 8 groups with 3 earth leakage switches and double tariff meter
- Hardwood frames with double glazing
- District heating
- Energy label A.
- The house is equipped with various smoke detectors
- Videophone installation
- Active VvE with professional management for maintenance on the outside of the house, the communal courtyard, the parking spaces and the garden. The joint home insurance is also paid from this. The contribution is currently € 94.16 per month.
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area