Located in the heart of the Statenkwartier, attractive ground floor apartment with rooms on the 1th and 2nd floor, large sunny backyard (W/SW) with stone shed. This well-maintained house is located on freehold and has many authentic details from the construction period, such as a granite floor with trim, molded ceilings, sliding separation and panel doors. Strategically very conveniently located in relation to the main roads and of course around the corner from 'De Fred' with its cozy shops and terraces.
Entrance at street level, vestibule with tap (handy for car washing). Corridor with granite floor with a storage cupboard under the stairs, modern toilet with fountain, (2nd) shower room, currently used as a storage cupboard. 2nd storage cupboard under the staircase with washing machine connection.
Beautiful large living room en-suite, with marble fireplaces, sliding separation with closets, bay window at the front, well and patio doors at the rear with access to the well-sized and sunny backyard with morning, afternoon and evening sun, various seating areas with privacy , wooden storage cupboard and stone shed with electricity. The backyard also has an outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
From both hallway and living room access to the kitchen with granite counter top, 6 burner gas stove, Quooker and various built-in appliances. A handy storage space has been created under the kitchen floor, which is accessible via a sturdy quality hatch. At the front is a spacious and bright bedroom/study room, with a sink in the corner.
Landing, spacious bedroom, also with hand basin in the corner.
Landing, bathroom with sink, 2nd toilet, walk-in shower and towel radiator. Bedroom at the front
The VvE is in the start-up phase, the management is outsourced to the professional administrator Total VvE management to meet all legal obligations.
- Year of construction 1909
- CV combi boiler Atag HR 2015
- Oak floors
- Electricity 5 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker and smart meter
- Living room floor with Tonzon insulation
- Rear aluminum frames with double glazing
- Front wooden frames with double (partly HR++) glazing, with the exception of single glazing on the 1st floor window
- 1/2 share in VvE
- VvE registered in Chamber of Commerce under number 56988257
- The energy label E is for sustainability
- Preferred delivery around October 1, 2022
- Due to the year of construction, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement;
- Buyer's choice of notary, but within the Haaglanden working area