Well maintained 4-room apartment on the 1st floor in the popular Belgisch Park, situated on private land and only a 5 minute walk from the bustling heart of Scheveningen with the boulevard, sea, beach and dunes!
Around the corner from the shops and eateries in Gentsestraat and Stevinstraat, close to various international organizations, schools and a good range of public transport to Central Station and the center of The Hague and fast access to roads.
Covered porch, stairs to the 1st floor, entrance apartment.
Cloakroom, door, L-hallway with access to all rooms.
Bright, living with parquet flooring, plastered walls and ceiling, fixed cupboard and chimney with wood stove; at the rear a separate dining/study room, currently in use as bedroom.
The walls at the front and rear, as well as the ceiling are insulated and newly plastered.
Neat kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, wooden counter top, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood and dishwasher. Extra worktop on the other side with fridge and freezer; door to the rear balcony (NW, evening sun).
Next to the kitchen at the rear, bedroom with recently newly plastered walls, chimney and built-in wardrobe.
In the hallway toilet and deep fixed (storage) cupboard. Intermediate, tiled bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin and space for the central heating boiler and washing machine.
Finally, a bedroom / work / guest room at the front.
- Year of construction 1919
- Own ground
- The entire apartment has, apart from the kitchen frame, PVC window frames with double glazing
- Two/three bedrooms
- Plastered walls and insulated ceiling in the living room
- Front and rear walls are insulated, neat kitchen and bathroom, central heating boiler 2004
- VvE is active, contribution € 50.00 per month, mutal fire/home insurance
Facades impregnated and re-joined (2005), reservefund for maintenance
- Close to the shops of Gentsestraat and Stevinstraat
- A short walk from the beach and dunes
- Access to highways (A44, A4 and A12) quickly accessible and public transport connections to the center and Central Station are within walking distance of the house
- Legal transfer in consultation
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of purchase
- Notary choice reserved for buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.