Beautifully located on the Haagsche Beek, spacious and well-maintained 6-room top apartment (with added top floor) with beautiful views of greenery and water. The top floor is accessible externally but can be easily accessed by realizing a fixed staircase in the apartment. The house is part of a well-maintained apartment complex with an active V.v.E. Private (bicycle) storage at the rear.
Within walking distance of the beach, sea and dunes, the "bosjes van Pex" and the shopping center "De Savornin Lohmanplein".
Close to Kijkduin, the European and/or International School of The Hague, various primary schools and a wide range of sports facilities.
LAYOUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Closed entrance at street level with mailboxes and doorbells, staircase to the second floor.
Entrance house: hall, meter cupboard, 2 fixed cupboards, modern toilet (2018). Spacious living/dining room with a new laminate floor, fireplace, fixed cupboard and access to the front and rear balcony (over the entire width of the house) with balcony cupboard. Modern kitchen (2011) with 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, combi-microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, composite worktop and access to the front balcony with balcony cupboard (which also houses the central heating system, Remeha Tzerra HR, built in 2017). Rear bedroom with access to balcony; modern bathroom (2018) with luxury washbasin, shower, drying machine (for acquisition) and mirror.
Top floor with apartment accessible via the porch.
Hall, modern toilet, large bright living room with modern open kitchen at the front with oven, induction hob, extractor hood, refrigerator and three Velux roof windows, bedroom at the rear with fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin, washer/dryer space and Velux roof window. At the rear with a large dormer over the entire width of the apartment with electric sunscreen. The entire floor has a laminate floor.
Finally, outside, accessible via a back entrance, a private separate (bicycle) storage.
- Excellent state of maintenance
- Delivery in consultation
- Top floor with independent apartment accessible via the porch
Very suitable for double occupancy
- Recently equipped with plastic frames with HR ++ double glazing
- Central heating (Remeha Tzerra HR 2017)
- Year of construction 1955
- Long lease up to and including 2025, ground rent € 56 per year; reissue already requested
- Total living area approximately 135m²: living area 2nd floor approx. 77m2 and living area at the top floor approx. 58m2
- The top floor was completely renovated in 2010
- Contribution healthy HOA € 178,= per month,
- External storage space (bicycle shed) approx 6m2
- Unobstructed view of water and greenery at the front
- Ample parking in front of the door
- Notary choice reserved for seller, but within the Haaglanden working area
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measuring Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
- Due to the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale.