Beautiful, very spacious and well maintained 4-storey mansion with sunny backyard on the southwest and various original details. This is a national monument (architect A.J. Kropholler).
The house has been thoroughly renovated and modernized since 2013 and is in excellent condition.
Contemporary comfort in an authentic and very spacious monumental mansion!
In addition, the location, very close to the beach and boulevard of Scheveningen, the shops of the Belgisch Park in the Stevinstraat and Gentsestraat and public transport a stone's throw away, makes this representative house even more attractive.
Situated in the immediate vicinity of various parks (the Scheveningse Bosjes, the Westbroekpark), schools (including the international Waldorf school and the Lycee Française) and sports facilities. The center of The Hague, but also the highways are quickly and easily accessible.
Also suitable as a family home with practice or office space at home.
Entrance of the house through a distinguished vestibule with stained glass, marble floor and meter cupboard with extensive electrical installation and gas meter, hallway with original marble floor, modern toilet with fountain, storage cellar.
Spacious (living / working) room with bay window at the front and patio doors at the rear to the sunny garden (SW). The ground floor is currently used as an office with a new, modern pantry / kitchen with granite floor, wooden worktop and refrigerator, door to the sunny backyard with bicycle shed.
Staircase to the 1st floor.
Landing with modern toilet. Attractive and bright living room with bay window at the front; at the rear the complete, luxury kitchen with beautiful stone floor, composite worktop, Quooker and Bosch built-in appliances, including induction hob with ceiling extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven and microwave oven.
At the rear access to the handy utility room with, among other things, also the space for the washing machine and dryer. At the front also a work / sleeping / study room.
On this floor and throughout the whole house, new hardwood window frames with double glazing at the rear and double monument glass in the original window frames at the front.
Staircase to the 2nd floor.
Landing with 3rd modern toilet; large bedroom at the front with deep closet and patio doors to a concise balcony. Second large bedroom at the rear; also at the rear modern, luxurious bathroom with double walk-in shower, bath, washbasins and underfloor heating. Good size front side room, currently used as a dressing room.
Staircase to the 3rd floor.
Landing with two large skylights; spacious bedroom at the front with wardrobe; tiled new bathroom (2020) with underfloor heating, velux window, walk-in shower and washbasin furniture; large (work) room / studio at the rear with also the position for the central heating combi boiler.
Finally, a loft space has been created for extra storage.
- Year of construction 1918
- National monument, architect A.J. Kropholler
- Municipal Protected Cityscape Scheveningen-Dorp
- Own ground
- After the war, the building was used as a primary school for a longer period of time. The ornament on the facade is from this period
- Since 2013 the house has been continuously renovated, modernized and well maintained
- The house is ready to move in, has low energy consumption and is equipped with home automation, including a smart system for zone heating
- A comprehensive document is available with details of all work performed
- Most of the exterior walls and the entire hood have recently been insulated
- Electricity largely renewed and expanded, including 3-phase three-phase power group
- Rear with new window frames (made according to the original design) with double glazing
- Entire front of (insulating) monument glass in the existing window frames
- Most walls and ceilings are completely new plastered
- The central heating combi installation is placed in the attic, many radiators have been finished with a conversion or replaced, such as the convector in the office and the design radiators in the bathrooms
- Backyard (SW) with bicycle shed
- Property is very suitable for practice or office , at home or even double occupancy
The ground floor is currently in use as office space
- Located in the immediate vicinity of the beach, sea, boulevard and public transport
- Given the year of construction of the house, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed
- Delivery in consultation
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, within the Haaglanden area.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Interested in this house? Select your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.