Located in the heart of the Belgisch Park, an extra wide and very spacious ground floor with basement, front garden (= rarity in the area) and spacious terrace/ patio at the rear. This well-maintained 2-storey apartment has a pleasant layout with huge rooms, an open kitchen with cooking island and much more. Located a 5-minute walk from the beach, and closeby the Albert Heijn, the cosiness of the shops of Stevinstraat and Gentsestraat, restaurants, park, forest, schools and public transport.
LAY-OUT: (for dimensions see the floor plans)
Front garden over the entire width with space for bicycles, terrace area and trampoline
Stairs to the main floor and main entrance, hall with toilet and deep closet. Spacious loft-like living room with open kitchen. The attractive space has a room divider with compartments and spotlights, a large fireplace and custom radiator fittings. Spacious kitchen with kitchen island, 2 sinks, Belgian hard stone worktops, extra wide Boretti stove with double oven and all necessary built-in appliances. Stairs to the basement. Spacious terrace directly on the kitchen and living room.
Stairs from the first floor. Also own entrance through porch. Wide hallway / corridor with 4 spacious bedrooms, one with a spacious walk-in closet. Toilet, closet with washing machine connection. Deep stairs cupboard with group cupboard. Luxurious spacious bathroom with underfloor heating, bath, double washbasin and walk-in shower with rain shower and separate hand shower.
- Energy label C.
- VvE registered Chamber of Commerce (1 /2nd share)
- Collective home insurance
- VvE liability insurance
- VvE contribution € 100 per month
- Reserve as at 19/1/2021: € 9,742.63
- Wooden windowframes with double glazing
- Remeha Avanta 2017 boiler, last maintenance January 2019
- Parking stakeholders
- Extension not included in the deed of division
- Additional article regarding the extension will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- The age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area