Spacious 5/6 room double upper house with rear balcony located in a quiet street with a wide sidewalk. This attractive and well-maintained house is completely up-to-date and has a kitchen, 4 spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom. With the dunes, beach, sea and the conviviality of the ports, living pleasure is assured! The leasehold has been bought off perpetually.
Entrance at street level, spacious hall with meter cupboard, stairs to the first floor.
Central landing with closet and toilet. L-shaped living room at the front. Bedroom at the rear. Lovely kitchen with various built-in appliances and double door access to the rear balcony. Stairs to the 2nd floor.
Hallway / landing, spacious modern bathroom with skylight washbasin, bath, washing machine / dryer and towel radiator. Bedroom at the front with skylight. 2 spacious bedrooms at the rear with dormer windows. Plenty of storage space behind the knee bulkheads at the front.
- Year of construction 1925
- Leasehold bought off perpetually by means of an obligatory agreement.
- A common gate serves as a bicycle shed.
- Active VvE, contribution € 66, - per month (2/3 in total, deed of division = 1/2 share)
- Collective home insurance
- No registration KVK due to split for 1972
- Energy label D.
- Central heating combi boiler Intergas HRE ca 2012
- Double glass
- The age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area