On the 1st floor of the 'Acropolis' building (Ricardo Bofill '10), a 3-room corner apartment with its own storage room in the basement and parking in the residents' parking garage. This spacious and bright apartment is located in a quiet residential area and overlooks the greenery and a pond. Located in the cozy Archipel neighborhood: very central to shops (including Bankastraat), restaurants, public transport, International Organizations and various schools. Also within cycling distance of the center of The Hague, the harbor and the beach of Scheveningen.
Central entrance, hall, elevator to the 1st floor.
Apartment entrance, L-shaped hallway, toilet with washbasin, bathroom (with bath, shower and sink), living / dining room with open kitchen, spacious utility room with central heating boiler and washing machine connection. 2 spacious bedrooms.
Private storage room and a parking space in the underground parking garage.
- Leasehold paid-off
- National Protected Cityscape
- Central heating combi boiler Remeha Avanta
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 156.35 per month + € 30,- for the parking space
- Non-occupancy clause applies
- Sale subject to court approval
- The age-and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area