Beautiful, sunny 3-room corner apartment located in the representative and luxurious complex Catsheuvel.
This luxurious and very well maintained apartment is located on the 4th floor and has a spacious, sunny balcony, private parking in the underground, secured parking basement and extra storage.
From the living room and the terrace you have a view over the monumental Gemeentemuseum, now the Kunstmuseum Den Haag.
Located in the Statenkwartier, almost next to the Kunstmuseum and within walking distance of the pleasant and extensive range of shops of the Frederik Hendriklaan. Close to various international organizations and a wide range of public transport. The center of The Hague, but also the dunes, the harbor and the beach are quickly reachable.
Closed, representative entrance to the complex. Lift to the 4th floor.
Entrance apartment, L-shaped hallway with access to all rooms; large internal storage room with wardrobe, central heating boiler (renewed February 2019), mechanical ventilation unit and connection for washing machine and dryer. Tiled toilet with free-hanging toilet bowl and hand basin. Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and a second bedroom / study. Luxurious bathroom with a bath, separate shower, second toilet, sink and towel radiator.
Spacious, bright living room with beautiful parquet floor. Luxury Siematic L-shaped kitchen with natural stone worktop and built-in appliances including 5-burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in oven, microwave, in-line boiler renewed in June 2020 and in September 2020 renewed fridge / freezer and dishwasher. From the kitchen double doors to the lovely spacious balcony of 14 m² with the morning and afternoon sun.
In the basement of the complex is the parking space and a large storage room for the apartment.
- Year of construction 2006
- The total living space of the apartment is 112 m²
- Optimally insulated and also internatlly a high-quality finish
- Herringbone parquet floor in all rooms and hallways
- Living room, kitchen and hallways have underfloor heating
- Videophone and several elevators
- Service manager for 5 days a week
- Plastic frames with double glazing
- Solar panel complex, 2018 for communal areas
- Secure parking garage
- Active HOA, contribution € 415.20 per month (apartment and storage), parking space € 45.71 per month
Ample reserve, Home insurance and Maintenance plan
- Located in a neighborhood with international allure
- Near the beach and sea
- Convenient location with regard to public transport towards CS and the center
- Given the year of construction of the house, an old age clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed
- Delivery in consultation
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, within the Haaglanden area.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.