In the popular Bezuidenhout area located 3 room corner apartment with 2 balconies and private (bicycle) storage in the basement. This conveniently located house is nice and light, has 2 bedrooms and is fully equipped with double glazing.
The Bezuidenhout is very centrally located with all amenities nearby. Think of supermarkets, restaurants and the cozy shops / boutiques in the cozy Theresiastraat. In addition, you can reach the bustling city center of The Hague in no time (10 minutes by bike); offer public transport (including CS station and Laan van NOI both within cycling distance) and there is also easy access by car to various roads (A4, A44 and A12).
Central entrance, stairs to the 1st floor.
Entrance apartment, spacious hall with meter cupboard and toilet with fountain. Spacious and bright living room at the front, with open kitchen and access to the front balcony. Master bedroom at the rear, with fitted wardrobes and access to the rear balcony. Bathroom with bath, sink, towel radiator and washing machine connection. 2nd bedroom at the rear. Spacious storage room in the basement.
- Built in 1953
- Protected city view
- CV combi boiler Intergas
- Electricity 3 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker and smart meter.
- 1/3rd share in active VvE, contribution € 89,- per month
- VvE registered Chamber of Commerce under no. 27359706
- Collective home insurance
- Buyer's choice of notary, but within the Haaglanden working area
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age/materials clause will be included in the deed of sale