Located in a beautiful location, wonderfully spacious double upper house with sunny rear balcony (over the full width) and beautiful views from both the front and rear.
Uniquely located opposite the Bosjes van Pex with various sports facilities, riding stables, playgrounds and cozy restaurants, within walking/cycling distance of the beach, sea and dunes, shops at De Savornin Lohmanplein and Goudsbloemlaan, Kijkduin, European and International School of The Hague, public transport (RandstadRail) and various roads.
LAYOUT: (see the floor plans for measurements)
Own bicycle parking space next to the front path.
You enter the house through a well-closed hall; via the internal stairs to the first floor.
Landing with modern toilet with fountain.
Spacious en suite rooms with wooden floors, original suite separation with eight closets and a natural stone fireplace with fireplace. The open kitchen is located at the rear with appliances such as a 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, refrigerator, dishwasher and oven; French doors to the spacious and sunny rear balcony with a panoramic view over the green square of the Hyacinthweg. At the front an unobstructed view over the greenery of the Bosjes van Pex.
Front side room and back side room.
Spacious bedroom with velux windows, passage to 2nd bedroom with dormer window and access to the spacious bathroom with washbasin, toilet, shower and towel radiator; small front room with washbasin and plenty of storage space. The 2nd floor is almost entirely equipped with a laminate floor.
- Living space 136 m²
- Green area and within walking distance of the dunes and the beach
- Randstadrail (line 3) within walking distance
- Private parking place for bicycles
- Almost 5 meters wide rooms en suite
- Sunny rear balcony with unobstructed view of the Hyacinthweg square
- Both floors are equipped with an intercom
- Wooden windowframes with partial double glazing
- Central heating combi boiler (Remeha HR, built in 2013)
- 1/2 share in the HOA, contribution € 100 per month
- Collective home insurance
- Year of construction 1927
- Roof is equipped with 9 solar panels
- Perpetual leasehold, ground rent is € 263.80 per year (incl. management costs),
land value € 33,340
- Notary choice reserved for seller
- In view of the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measuring Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof