At the corner of a typical fishing courtyard situated, light double upper house with 2 bedrooms, 2 balconies and terrace.
This nice corner apartment is located in a child-friendly, quiet street in the heart of the Renbaankwartier, within walking distance of the Scheveningen beach, sea and boulevard. The city farm 't Waaygat, the Westbroekpark, the shopping areas of the Stevinstraat, Badhuisstraat and Keizerstraat with nice lunchrooms and restaurants, all within walking distance.
Good range of public transport in the vicinity and also conveniently located for access to various highways.
DETAILS: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Entrance at street level, hall with meter cupboard, stairs to the first floor.
Landing with toilet. Spacious L-shaped living room, former en suite room with added side room, with large windows (HR ++ glass) at the front, parquet, brick fireplace (not in use) and French doors to the balcony at the rear.
Closed kitchen in L-shape with (built-in) equipment including gas hob, extractor hood, built-in oven, undercounter dishwasher and freestanding fridge freezer. Through the door to the rear terrace (afternoon sun) with a nice view of the charming courtyard.
Stairs to the second floor; large landing with closet, the space for the central heating boiler (Vaillant, 2010) and the washing machine; two spacious bedrooms over the full width. The bedroom at the front has a characteristic dormer window; the bedroom at the rear has access to the 3rd balcony (evening sun) through the windowframe. Bathroom with skylight, shower, bidet and washbasin. Extra storage in the attic.
- Year of construction 1900
- Private land
- Municipal protected cityscape Scheveningen-Dorp
- Only a few minutes walk from the beach and boulevard!
- Entire house has double glazing, largely HR ++ glass (2020) in wooden window frames
- Spacious L-shaped living room with parquet and fireplace (not in use)
- Exterior painting 2021
- Exterior maintenance good, rear and side walls re-joined, zinc gutters front and side renewed
- Roof renewed and insulated in the past
- VVE is currently being activated, 3 / 5th share (maintenance so far in mutual consultation)
- Legal transfer approx. August / September 2021
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, within the Haaglanden area
- Given the year of construction of the house, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.