Beautiful, high-quality finished and very spacious apartment (maisonette) of 167 m2 including private parking.
The apartment is located in the well-maintained complex Building Havenkwartier (2004) at the 2nd inner harbor of Scheveningen with a view of the (yacht) harbor towards the sea.
It used to be a busy inland harbor for fishing, but nowadays a place with nice and exclusive restaurants and stylish apartments. Within walking distance of the southern beach, the boulevard and also the pleasant shopping street "De Fred". In about 15 minutes you can be in the center of The Hague by car or tram.
LAY OUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Closed entrance at street level with videophone and letterbox tableau. Spacious hall. Stairs or elevator to the 2nd floor.
Entrance apartment; reception area with beautiful stone floor, modern tiled toilet with free-hanging toilet bowl and hand basin; large intermediate dressing room, storage room and access to both bedrooms on this floor. Spacious bedroom with modern en suite bathroom with underfloor heating, walk-in shower and washbasin. Second, good size bedroom with door to the balcony at the front.
Stairs to the living floor.
Landing with large internal storage room with the central heating system, HRV system with air cleaning (filters), as well as connections for washing machine and dryer. Second, spacious modern toilet with hand basin.
Large living room with windows over the entire width and beautiful olive-ash wooden floor; luxurious, very complete open kitchen (October 2020) in U-shape with plenty of storage space, composite marblelook counter top, Siemens built-in appliances, including refrigerator, dishwasher and combi oven, 5-burner hob with wok burner, stainless steel sink, stainless steel extractor hood with PlasmaMade carbon filter.
Large, 3rd bedroom at the rear with a fixed wardrobe and an open plan bathroom (2019) with underfloor heating, freestanding bath, walk-in shower and washbasin.
- Year of construction 2004
- Perpetual right of ground lease, the ground rent is perpetually bought off
- Usable area 167 m2
- Private parking space in the closed resident parking garage under the complex
- High-quality finish level
- Apart from the wet areas, the entire apartment has a beautiful olive-ash wooden floor
- Fully equipped with hardwood frames with double glazing
- Two luxurious bathrooms
- Open, luxury kitchen with appliances, renewed Oct 2020, including natural stone top and new appliances,
- Balcony on the sleeping floor (1st floor)
- Lots of internal storage space
- Active, professionally managed, Owners Association, contribution € 297,20 per month, MJOP
- Located on the harbor with a variety of restaurants and within walking distance of the beach
- Notary choice reserved for buyer
- Delivery in consultation.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden.
Despite the care taken by us in the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or held liable for any errors, omissions and / or inaccuracies in the data.