Located just around the corner from the Fahrenheitstraat spacious (modernized in 2012 and updated in 2016), 1st floor apartment with 2 bedrooms, spacious living room with open kitchen and luxurious bathroom.
The Elsstraat is a direct side street of Fahrenheitstraat, the pleasant shopping street with a nice mix of various shops and restaurants.
The beach is a 10-minute bike ride away, the stations and the center of The Hague can be reached within 20 minutes. Public transport stops around the corner on the Laan van Meerdervoort, with good connections to the center and the train stations.
A nice, well-maintained apartment at a nice, central location.
Open stairs to the first floor.
Apartment entrance, enclosed porch, hallway. In the hallway the modern toilet, a meter cupboard and extra storage cupboard.
Bright and spacious living room with stucco walls and laminate flooring. Modern, open kitchen with plenty of work space and built-in appliances including a 4-burner gas hob, stainless steel recirculation hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer. From the kitchen a sliding door with access to the balcony at the rear.
Spacious master bedroom at the rear of the apartment with annex heated walk-in closet. The second bedroom is at the front of the apartment. Both rooms have the same laminate floor as the living room. Modern tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, washbasin and the place for the washing machine and the central heating combi boiler.
- Living area: approx. 86 m2;
- Year of construction 1922
- Located on private land;
- Well maintained apartment; ready to move in;
- 1/3rd share in the community;
- Active Home Owners Association, contribution € 50 per month;
Impregnated side wall 2019;
- Fully equipped with PVC windwo frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water via central heating boiler, Remeha Avanta (2013);
- Energy label E;
- Electricity: 8 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Legal transfer is possible in the short term, if desired
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area
- Considering the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the purchase deed
Interested in this house? Select your own NVM-purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.