This charming, architecturally renovated top floor apartment with practical lay out, 2 sunny balconies is located in the heart of the Statenkwartier. This well-maintained and attractive home has minimal energy costs due to solar panels and an L/L heat pump, so that the central heating boiler only assists on the coldest days of the year. The rest of the heat demand is met by the air conditioners that also heat. The apartment is equipped with a Fermacell subfloor and a beautiful oak 'mill floor'.
Strategically ideally located at the beginning of the Frankenstraat with nice views in front and behind, around the corner from the shops and terraces of Frederik Hendriklaan, beach and sea, the cosiness of the harbour, public transport and roads.
Central entrance, vestibule, wide hall with storage cupboard and space for the bicycle, stairs to the 2nd floor.
Entrance apartment, spacious hall with lots of light through skylight and handy fixed storage cupboard with central heating combi boiler and washing machine. Toilet. Spacious very attractive living / dining room with open kitchen with cooking island, natural stone top and equipped with various luxury built-in appliances. At the rear through French doors access to sunny terrace (SE) with lots of peace and privacy. French doors to balcony with beautiful balustrade at the front. Spacious bedroom at the rear in the extension. Walk through to the luxurious bathroom with large walk-in shower, custom-made washbasin with natural stone top and heated bathroom mirror. The bathroom is equipped with mechanical extraction with a moisture sensor. Bedroom at the front with dormer window and large, deep fixed cupboard wall with louvre doors.
- Built in 1910
- Nationally Protected Cityscape
- Central heating combi boiler Remeha Avanta 2011
- Daikin L/L-Multisplit heat pump 2022 with 2 air conditioning units (cooling and heating)
- 8x 405wp solar panels with Enphase inverters 2022
- Electricity 7 groups with 2 earth leakage switches and smart meter
- Zinc work replaced entire house including top bay window and end gable in 2020
- Roof covering and insulated (PIR 8cm) 2019
- Front slate roof replaced in 2015
- Front and rear facade renovated and hydrophobized in 2020
- Last exterior painting 2020, update planned in September 2023
- Front balcony balustrade replaced in 2020 (handmade profiles A class hardwood)
- Rear terrace not in ded of division
- 1/3rd share in active VvE, contribution € 150 per month
- VvE registered Chamber of Commerce under no. 52061264
- Collective home insurance
- Buyer's choice of notary, but within the Haaglanden working area
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age/materials clause will be included in the deed of sale