Bright corner apartment (122 m²) at 50 m from the boulevard, beach and sea!
The apartment is on the 7th floor of the Kurhausappartementen Zuidzijde complex and has a large south-facing terrace, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a private parking space. Additional storage box and communal bicycle storage in the basement.
From the sunny terrace (S, approx. 25 m2) there is an unobstructed view of Scheveningen towards the harbor and the sea. And although located in the bustling part of Scheveningen, it is remarkably quiet due to the good insulation. Less than 50 meters from the beach and the boulevard with all the nice terraces and restaurants, but also the Palace Promenade, the AFAS Circustheater, the Holland Casino and the cinema.
The center of The Hague can be reached within 10 minutes, public transport in front of the door and also a favorable location in relation to roads.
A nice apartment at a great location with a spacious sunny terrace and private parking.
LAYOUT: (see floorplan for dimensions)
Closed entrance with doorbells and mailboxes, elevator to the 7th floor. Spacious hall with 3 apartments, meter cupboards, staircase and garbage chute.
Entrance apartment, very spacious hall with closet with central heating combi boiler, large storage room, toilet and access to all rooms.
Bright living/dining room with open, complete kitchen (1992) in U-shape with built-in appliances and door to the covered 2nd balcony with a view of the Kurhaus and the sea.
From the sitting area door to the secluded, large south-facing terrace with electric awning and unobstructed view of Scheveningen towards Seinpost and the sea.
The master bedroom has an en suite fully tiled bathroom with bath, double sink and toilet.
The second bathroom is accessible from the hall and has a walk-in shower, sink and space for the washing machine and dryer.
The second bedroom views along the Kurhaus to the sea; finally, a third bedroom/study.
- Year of construction 1981
- Municipal permanent leasehold, canon € 741.48 per year.
Revision of the canon 1-1-2031. From 1-1-2032 the annual CBS index will be applied
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large south-facing terrace and indoor balcony
- Private covered parking space
- Extra private storage and joint bicycle storage below the complex
- Multiple elevators in the complex
- Fully equipped with wooden window frames with double glazing
- During working days there is a caretaker in the complex
- Located at a short walk from the beach and boulevard, the Palace Promenade, the AFAS Circustheater, the Holland Casino and the cinema
- Active, professionally managed Owners Association, contribution € 296.61 per month
- Non-self-occupancy clause applies
- Choice of notary reserved for buyer
- In view of the year of construction of the prperty, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.