Spacious and bright 4-room apartment (132 m²) at 100 m from the boulevard, beach and sea!
The apartment is on the 5th floor of the Kurhausappartements South complex and has a sunny south-facing terrace, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a private parking place. Extra storage and communal bicycle storage in the basement.
From the sunny balcony over the entire width of the apartment (S) there is an unobstructed view over Scheveningen towards the harbor and sea. Located less than 100 meters from the beach and the boulevard with all the nice terraces and restaurants, but also the Palace Promenade, the AFAS Circustheater, the Holland Casino and the cinema.
The center of The Hague can be reached within 10 minutes, public transport in front of the door and also a favorable location in relation to roads.
A lovely, well-maintained apartment at a top location with 3 bedrooms, sunny terrace and private parking!
Closed entrance with doorbells and mailboxes, elevator to the 5th floor.
Entrance apartment, hallway with closet with the central heating combi boiler, tiled toilet with hand basin, hall with 2 large internal storage rooms and access to all rooms.
Spacious bright living /dining room with from the sitting room access to the sunny south-facing balcony and unobstructed view of Scheveningen towards Seinpost, harbor and sea.
Complete, luxury kitchen accessible from both the dining room and the hall with plenty of work and cupboard space and built-in appliances such as induction hob, oven, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
The master bedroom has en suite a fully tiled bathroom with bath, double sink and 2nd toilet.
The second bedroom is also on the balcony side and finally a third good size bedroom. The second modern bathroom is accessible from the hall and has a walk-in shower, sink and space for the washing machine and dryer.
With the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms, the entire apartment has a beautiful laminate floor.
- Year of construction 1981
- Private parking space in the residents' parking garage
- Sunny balcony (S) with unobstructed view
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 internal storage rooms
- Luxurious kitchen with built-in appliances
- Fully equipped with wooden frames with double glazing
- Several elevators in the complex, caretaker present during working days
- Located a short walk from the beach, the boulevard, the Palace Promenade, the AFAS Circustheater, the Holland Casino and the cinema
- Active, professionally managed Owners Association, contribution € 328,61 per month
- Municipal long lease, continuous, canon € 724.72 per year (until 2030)
Revision of the canon 1-1-2031. From 1-1-2031 the annual CBS index will be applied
- Non-self-occupancy clause applies
- Choice of notary reserved for buyer within the Haagladen working area
- In view of the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this property? Engage your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.