At a unique location directly adjacent to the Kurhaus, stunning and luxuriously finished, spacious 4-room corner apartment with a large balcony and private parkingspace in the basement.
The modern and comfortable single floor apartment offers a lively view over Gevers Deynootplein, the sea and the dune area towards the Zwarte Pad.
Allthough situated in the vibrant part of Scheveningen it is remarkably quiet due to the good insulation; close to various entertainment venues and within a mere 50 meters walk of the beach and the Scheveningen boulevard. Furthermore good public transport connections like tram 1 (Delft) and 9, bus 23 and 24 in front of the complex. Within biking distance to f.i. Shell, ICC, NATO, Europol and Eurojust. Excellent access to highway networks.
Closed entrance with doorbells and mailboxes. Elevator or stairs to the 4th floor. Entrance apartment.
Spacious hall with access to all rooms, closet with the place for the central heating combi boiler, large indoor storage with the place for the washing machine and dryer, modern tiled toilet with hand basin.
Through glass / steel wall access to the spacious living room with large balcony and beautiful view.
Luxurious open kitchen with built-in appliances (2018), including: induction hob, extractor-ceiling unit, Quooker, (steam) oven, coffee machine, dishwasher, wine refrigerator, fridge / freezer.
Spacious, beautiful bathroom with free-standing bath, large walk-in shower, washbasin and towel radiator; the bathroom also has underfloor heating.
Master bedroom in which a beautiful walk-in closet has been created by installing a new wall.
Finally, two good size bedrooms.
In this special apartment you will experience a real holiday feeling! Make an appointment for a viewing and experience it for yourself!
- Year of construction 1981
- Usable surface approx. 126 m2
- Special location, 50 meters from the beach and boulevard, with sea view!
- The apartment was completely modernized in 2019 with high-quality materials
- Private parking space in closed residents parking garage
- Luxury kitchen with appliances and a very complete bathroom with underfloor heating
- Extra storage in the basement
- Videophone, large internal storage room with central heating boiler and washing machine and dryer
- Several lifts in the complex
- Public transport in front of the door
- Owners Association is active, contribution € 453 per month (incl. service costs, caretaker and maintenance)
- Annual lease payments, canon € 412 per six months
- Notary choice reserved for buyer
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the area of ??use. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Engage your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying agent represents your interest and saves you time, money and worry. You will find Funda addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.