Super nice, light and attractive 3-storey upper house with a lovely terrace on the floor, an extra balcony at the front with a bit of of sea view, a view towards 'Pavilion von Wied' and the Beelden aan Zee museum. At about 150m from the beach, sea and boulevard. Nice shops and restaurants in the area like the Palace Promenade, the Keizerstraat- and Gentsestraat. This fully up-to-date apartment with many original details has 4 bedrooms, has many closets and a private (bicycle) storage behind the building.
LAY OUT: (see also floorpans)
Common closed entrance. Neat, spacious and light staircase to the 2nd floor.
Entrance apartment. Hall with herringbone parquet, cupboard under the stairs, modern toilet with fountain. Nice and spacious living / dining room ensuite with sliding separation and stained glass, 4 fixed cupboards, the original Bruynzeel herringbone parquet floor with double piping and unobstructed views both front and rear. Hard stone fireplace with woodstove (not included). Deep terrace at the rear with balcony cupboard where fine to eat a modest dining table. Modern open kitchen, with various built-in appliances and kitchen island with sink.
Landing, spacious bedroom at the rear with closet. side bedroom, Also very spacious bedroom at the front (or study / study room with a very nice view) with closet and patio doors to the front balcony. There is a handy walk-in closet between the bedrooms, accessible via both the landing and the back bedroom. Modern bathroom at the front, with underfloor heating, walk-in shower with drain, bath and washbasin. Stairs to the attic floor.
Landing with skylight, fixed cupboard with central heating boiler and a handy niche with door with washing machine connection. Spacious attic room with 2 skylights. The attic floor is insulated and has plenty of storage space behind knee bulkheads.
Own bicycle shed located behind the building (approx. 2.40 x 1.35).
- Built in 1940
- Equipped with pvc and aluminum frames with double glazing
- Central heating boiler Intergas HR approx. 2002
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 165,- per month
- Multi-year maintenance plan up to 2038 available
- Bank balance VvE € 29,535 per 22-04-2020
- Collective home insurance
- Energylabel D
- Attic floor insulated
- Tile roof renewed approx. 2000
- Velux skylights 2012
- Flat roofs partly approx. 2013
- Due to the year of construction, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement;
- Notary choice buyer, but within working area Haaglanden.