In 'Wilhelminastaete' spacious 3-room apartment, located on the 1st floor behind the boulevard, beach, sea and dunes of Scheveningen. A well-kept apartment with balcony, 2 bedrooms and semi-open kitchen, in a unique location in the heart of Scheveningen bath.
Located above the Palace Promenade with a wide range of shops including a supermarket, a bakery and restaurants; the popular residential and shopping area "Belgisch Park" is within walking distance.
Scheveningen is easily accessible by public transport, tram and bus stops can be found opposite the complex. To reach the beach you only have to cross the boulevard.
PARKING SPACE on the lower parking deck, fixed price € 35,000 (mandatory purchase).
Closed entrance on the ground floor, elevator to the 1st floor, corridor. Apartment entrance, hallway, toilet withwash-hand basin, tiled bathroom with bathtub and washbasin furniture. Bright living / dining room with many windows, half open kitchen with luxury 90 cm wide gas stove and access to large utility room with the connection for the washing machine and position for combi boiler. Spacious bedroom with access to the sunny balcony (east), second good size bedroom. Own storage and private parking place below the building.
- Year of construction 1986
- Fully equipped with plastic window frames with double glazing
- Parking € 35,000 = k.k. sold only in combination with the apartment
- Leasehold for an indefinite period, rent € 342.60 + € 34.03 (parking space) per year and is fixed until 2030
For the year 2031 the canon will be € 411.12 + € 40.84 (parking space) and from 2032 the canon will be
calculated on the basis of the CBS price index figure
- Active Owners Association, monthly contribution € 198.31 + € 36.34 for the parking space
- Holiday rental/Air BNB or short-term rental is not permitted
- Delivery in consultation
- The materials and old age clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within Haaglanden working area.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM buying broker. Your NVM buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or held liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.