Next to the Meijendel nature reserve, with sea and beach around the corner in 's-Gravenduyn, a spacious 4-room corner apartment on the 4th floor with private parking (separate purchase at € 25.000 kk) and storage room in the basement. This apartment has an extra guest bathroom, lots of natural light and a beautiful view. Located within walking distance of the Belgian Park Shopping Area, within 5 minutes by car on the national road network and various public transport connections in the immediate vicinity.
The house has an energy label A!
Parking space (separate purchase at € 25.000 kk.) in the underground closed parking garage with electric door, directly accessible by elevator.
Common entrance with videophone. Elevator to the 3rd floor (4th floor). Wide and neat gallery. Entrance apartment: central hall with toilet with fountain. Spacious living/dining room with spacious conservatory and lots of natural light through the extra windows and a great view over the Nettenboetersveld. Spacious semi-open kitchen with 4-burner gas hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Spacious master bedroom with beautiful view and access to bathroom with bath, shower, double sink and 2nd toilet. 2nd bedroom with guest bathroom with shower and sink. 3rd bedroom located at the front with also access to the master bathroom. Spacious indoor storage room with washing machine connection and central heating combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HRE 2018).
Spacious storage room and parking space accessible via the 1st floor.
- Year of construction 1992
- Leasehold bought off eternally
- Beautifully located apartment with panoramic view
- Bright apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, storage room and parking space (separate purchase)
- Double glass
- Active VvE, contribution € 204,02 per month
- Contribution VvE Residents' parking garage € 21,- per month
- Contribution to the interest association 's-Gravenduyn € 41,- per month
- Non self-occupancy clause applies
- The old age clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale
- Notary choice reserved for buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area.