At the 13th (!) floor, located in the representative complex 's Gravenduyn, spacious and bright apartment with almost all around breathtaking views! The apartment offers privacy and a spectacular view of both the skyline of The Hague and the dunes, beach and sea of Scheveningen. A unique location!
The apartment is characterized by the spacious layout, 2 bedrooms, open study space and a large conservatory off the living room. Furthermore, a storage room and private parking (mandatory separate purchase € 25,000) in the underlying, closed residents' parking garage, accessible by elevator.
The 's-Gravenduyn complex is on the edge of Meijendel with the dunes, beach, sea and boulevard a few minutes' walk away. Shops of the Belgian Park, various (international) organizations, embassies, (international) schools, wide range of public transport and access roads: everything is nearby!
In short, unique living on the edge of nature with a varied, beautiful view from all rooms and all the facilities of the seaside resort around the corner!
Closed entrance with bell and letter box tableau and video installation. Apartment accessible via the elevator to the 13th floor.
Apartment entrance, spacious lobby / study room with large wardrobe cupboard; tiled toilet with hand basin. Corridor with internal storage with the position of the central heating boiler, walk through to the living room and kitchen.
Spacious living / dining room with large conservatory and stunning views over the sea, dunes and The Hague.
Good size half-open kitchen with appliances, such as diswasher and oven.
From the living room to the corridor with bedroom with door to (chamois) balcony, guest bathroom (currently used as a laundry room) with sink and shower. Large master bedroom with very spacious en suite bathroom with shower, 2 washbasins, bidet and 2nd toilet. Access door to chamois balcony.
- Year of construction 1993
- Municipal leasehold, perpetual issued, leasehold canon bought off forever
- Superbly located apartment with panoramic view
- Bright apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, storage room and parking space (separate purchase at € 25,000)
- Double glass
- Active Owners Association, block 3.1, contribution € 184,86 per month
- Contribution Residents parking garage € 26,23 per month
- Contribution "Belangenvereniging 's-Gravenduyn" € 40.31 per month
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer
- The Owners Association is working on a renovation project concerning the roof of the parking garage.
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area.
Explanation clause NEN2580The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM buying agent. Your NVM buying agent represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or inaccuracies.