In the popular "Belgisch Park" in Scheveningen, very near beach, sea and dunes, spacious and well-maintained 3-layer corner upper townhouse!
The property is located in a quiet, child-friendly street, around the corner from the shops in the Gentse and Stevinstraat, within walking distance of Scheveningen beach, dunes, near a primary school, public transport and a short distance from the main roads.
Entrance apartment: stairs to the first floor, landing with modern tiled toilet, bright L-shaped living room with a herringbone parquet floor and half open kitchen at the rear with plenty of storage space and equipped with dishwasher, electric hob, stainless steel hood, oven, free standing fridge and access to concise balcony.
Stairs to the second floor, landing with 2nd modern toilet, access to a luxury bathroom at the rear with bath, shower and washbasin. Two wonderfully bright spacious bedrooms with dormer windows, side windows and laminate flooring, side room at the front used as a laundry.
Stairs to the top floor with a lovely bedroom with dormer window in the rear roof area and two skylights at the front.
- Year of construction 1932
- Perpetual re-issued ground lease, annual rent € 789,25
Possibility of surrendering ground lease on the basis of a land value of € 19,250.00
- Great location and attractive 3-layer corner upper house
- Well maintained
- Beautiful parquet floor in the living room, laminate floors in the bedrooms
- Double glazed all around
- Electricity 6 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- Located within walking distance of the dunes, the boulevard, the beach of Scheveningen, shops of Stevinstraat and Gentsestraat
- V.v.E. has recently been formally activated, registered with the Chamber of Commerce, maintenance to date in good mutual consultation, joint home insurance from 2020, monthly contribution is to be determined.
- Given the year of construction, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within Haaglanden working area.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM buying broker. Your NVM buying broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.