Close by the Zuiderstrand and the Scheveningen harbor is this spacious and ready to move into 3-storey corner single-family house with backyard with storage and back and a roof terrace of 16m². This attractive family home with 4 bedrooms is well insulated and has seawater heating, which means there is more practical space in the house due to the lack of radiators. The house is part of the 'De Zeemeeuw' project completed in 2010 and has its own parking space in the adjacent resident's parking garage.
Located nearby the European School and on walking distance of the shops of 'de Fred'' (Frederik Hendriklaan).
CLASSIFICATION: (see also maps)
Entrance on the side, Spacious hall with meter cupboard, fixed cupboard with heating unit and toilet with washbasin. Living room with granite floor and semi-open design kitchen (Poggenpohl, Miele appliances) at the rear. The L-shaped kitchen has a hard glass worktop and is equipped with various built-in appliances. Well-kept backyard (NW, afternoon and evening sun) with composite decking, wooden shed and back.
Landing with toilet, spacious master bedroom over the entire width at the rear, 2 well-sized bedrooms at the front. Intermediate bathroom with bath, shower, double washbasin, mirror cabinet with lighting.
Multifunctional space (living-room/ office / play / TV room) with fixed cupboard with heat recovery system. 2nd kitchen, (Poggenpohl, Miele ovens (not included, for take-over) with various built-in appliances and flushing area adjacent to a spacious and sunny roof terrace of approx. 16 m2 at the front. Bedroom at the rear.
- Leasehold paid off eternally
- Parking lot has a VvE, contribution € 17.37
- Windows, frames and patio doors made from sustainably produced wood
- Wall and roof insulation
- Granite floors
- Mechanical balanced ventilation with heat recovery unit
- Hot water via heat pump
- Parking spot with charching station for an electrical car
- LTV system as main heating; low temperature underfloor heating
- Energy label A.
- Electricity 10 groups with earth leakage switches and double tariff meter
- Notary choice buyer, but within the Haaglanden area