A unique property !
On the most beautiful canal of The Hague, an outstanding 3-bedroom ground floor apartment, created by the renowned interior designer James van der Velden, with a small patio/courtyard and fantastic view of the Hooigracht.
The property was nearly completely renovated in 2017/2018 with only high-quality materials, has energy label A and is very well maintained.
This special and surprising apartment is definitely worth a viewing.
Communal entrance with the two upstairs apartments, on the left entrance of the apartment on the ground floor.
Beautiful, modern, fully fitted open-plan kitchen -equipped with various recent high-quality integrated appliances- that opens up into the living area with solid French doors at the front.
Many built-in cupboards (incl. washing machine connection) in the open-plan kitchen, separate toilet with hand basin, corridor, access to cosy small patio with outdoor lighting.
Bedroom / study with built-in cabinets, large master bedroom with ample built-in wardrobe and French doors leading to the patio.
Luxurious bathroom with underfloor heating, designer radiator, walk-in shower, heated bathroom mirror, beautiful bathroom cabinet with dual washbasin and toilet.
Located directly behind the lively Denneweg with nice shops, galleries, and several restaurants, within walking distance of the central station (bus, train, Randstad rail) and within easy reach by bike to the beach and Scheveningen harbour.
Also close to the motorway links to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht.
- Nearly completely renovated internally in 2017/2018
- Incl. all built-in lighting and fittings
- Beautiful oak herringbone parquet floor throughout almost the entire apartment
- Short-term completion possible, if desired
- Central heating: combination boiler Remeha Tzerra (2018)
- Double internet connection
- Fully double glazed, energy label A, very low energy costs
- Active owners' association, monthly contribution owners' association €152.85 per month, maintenance plan availabe
- See the floor plans for dimensions
- The non-self-occupancy clause will be included in the NVM sales agreement
- Choice of civil-law notary reserved to seller, but within Haaglanden working area
- Given the year of construction of the property, an age and materials clause will be included in the sales contract
Explanatory clause NEN2580:
The measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The measurement instruction is intended to provide a more uniform method of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The measurement instruction does not fully exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in carrying out the measurement.
We have compiled this information with the necessary care. However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or for the consequences thereof.