Walking distance from the beach and the Keizerstraat you'll find this well maintained, spacious and charming ground floor apartment, with 2 bedrooms and large garden, facing west, with side entrance. This light and welcoming apartment has new vinyl window frames with double glazing throughout. Centrally located from beach, shops, schools and public transport.
This apartment has been completely renovated in 2018, and has been very well maintained.
Entrance on ground floor level; hallway, utility storage with central heating boiler and connection for washer/dryer, fully tiled modern bathroom with walk in shower, separate fully tiled modern toilet with hand basin. Through double french doors you step into the light and spacious living/dining room with wooden floors and a luxury open L-shaped kitchen with stone bench tops. The kitchen has ample modern build in appliances; 5 burned stove, 90cm fan forced oven, range hood, dishwasher, microwave/oven, fridge and freezer. Kitchen door opens up into large garden, facing west, with deck in afternoon and evening sun and side entrance. First bedroom at the front, and spacious master bedroom at the back with doors opening into the garden. Wooden floors through out, and fully tiled bathroom and toilet.
- available mid May
- built in 1927
- living area 72m2, garden 55m2
- central heating / hot water boiler 2018 (Remeha Tzerra M)
- Vinyl window frames with double glazing throughout
- Wooden floors throughout
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Separate, fully tiled, toilet
- Quality materials and modern appliances
- Active VvE, contribution of €150,-- per month, registered at Chamber of Commerce
- Cash reserve VvE approximately €12.000,--
- Leasehold bought off entirely
- Given the year of construction of the house, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within Haaglanden working area.
This information has been carefully compiled by us. On our part, however, no liability is applicable for any incompleteness and inaccuracies or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Interested in this apartment? Call your NVM real estate buying agent. Your NVM buying agent looks after your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find the addresses of fellow NVM buying agents in Haaglanden on Funda.