Nice, well-maintained 4-room apartment on the 1st floor.
Ideal home for starters, surfers, a young family and lovers of Scheveningen. Located a few minutes' walk from the sea, the petting zoo, the Westbroek Park and close to various shopping streets such as Badhuisstraat, Belgisch Park (Stevinstraat / Gentsestraat) and Keizerstraat.
The center of The Hague can also be reached within 10 minutes, public transport at the door and a convenient location with regard to roads.
The house is in good condition, has 3 bedrooms and is ready to move into without significant costs.
LAY OUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Stairs to the first floor. House entrance, hallway with meter cupboard, storage cupboard and modern tiled toilet.
Bright living room - former en suite - with closed chimney and (book) cupboard, plastered walls, laminate flooring and large windows (PVC frames with double glazing); at the rear door to the spacious master bedroom with wardrobe, adjacent to the balcony.
Kitchen with wooden worktop and equipped with appliances including refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven and extractor. Fixed cupboard with the central heating boiler and the space for the washing machine, door to the balcony (W) with afternoon / evening sun and storage cupboard. Modern bathroom with spacious shower and washbasin, through to the second bedroom at the rear. At the front third good size bedroom.
- Year of construction 1928
- Perpetual, redeemed ground lease
- Municipal Protected Cityscape Scheveningen-Dorp
- 3 bedrooms, balcony at the rear (W)
- Fully equipped with pvc frames with double glazing
- Modern kitchen with (built-in) equipment
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin, modern toilet
- Boiler 2017
- Active Owners Association, 1 / 6th share, contribution € 113 per month, home insurance, reserve fund
Roof renewed in 2010 and partly in 2019, rear facade repaired and impregnated
- Resident parking permit, € 64.80 per year
- Legal transfer can be fast
- Choice of notary reserved for buyer, within Haaglanden area
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed.
All information provided should be regarded as an invitation to make an offer or to enter into negotiations. We represent the interests of the selling party. Bring your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The NVM conditions apply.
Usable area of houses
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.