Bright, well maintained 4-room apartment (2 bedrooms) on the 1st floor, with balcony over the full width and green views of neighboring gardens.
The apartment is located in the popular Heesterbuurt, near shoppingarea's like the Vlierboomstraat and the Fahrenheitstraat; also various schools and playgrounds nearby. Good range of public transport (Randstad rail 2 and 3, tram 12) and easy access to the highways via Westland Route.
Furthermore: within cycling distance of the beach, sea and dunes!
Covered outside stairs to the 1st floor, entrance apartment.
Spacious hall with beautiful laminate flooring, access to all rooms and modern tiled toilet with free-hanging toilet bowl and hand basin.
Bright sitting room at the front with laminate flooring and large windows (double glazing), dining room at the rear with modern open kitchen (2018) with AEG built-in appliances, including dishwasher, 5-burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, combi-oven and fridge / freezer combination.
Two bedrooms at the rear with access from the smaller bedroom (former kitchen) to the rear balcony (O) over the full width.
Spacious, modern tiled bathroom with corner bath, walk-in shower, washbasin and in a separate niche the position of the central heating boiler (2010) and the washing machine connection.
- Year of construction 1924
- Perpetual reissued lease, canon € 50.99 per half year
Possibility to surrender canon obligation, land value € 4,194
- Measured according to the NEN 2580 measurement instruction, 80 m2
- Fully equipped with plastic windowframes with double glazing
- The apartment was modernized in 2018, including the new kitchen, stucco and new laminate floors
- Large tiled bathroom with corner bath and walk-in shower
- Electricity, 7 groups + 2 ALS
- Active OwnersAssociation, monthly contribution € 57, =, maintenance plan, joint home insurance
- Maintenancework done on both the front and rear facade in 2019
- Within cycling distance of shops at Fahrenheitstraat and Vlierboom- and Appelstraat, public transport and the beach
- Delivery in consultation, can be quickly
- Given the year of construction, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within Haaglanden working area
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM buying broker. Your NVM buying agent represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.