At a prime location in Scheveningen, well-maintained spacious corner townhouse, with a separate stone garage and storage room. At the front beautiful unobstructed view over the Mets tennis courts.
Quietly located, within walking distance of the beach of Scheveningen, various sports facilities and the beautiful Westbroekpark. Furthermore, close to the shops of the Belgian Park, schools and there is easy access to the roads.
Wonderful living with lots of comfort!
Entrance through the front garden, entrance house: vestibule with double draft doors and marble floor, corridor, modern toilet with hand basin, fixed deep cupboard, access to the spacious heated cellar of approx. the washer/dryer and spacious room in the second part with the central heating combi boiler (Vaillant, built in 2019).
Spacious en-suite rooms with wooden floors, sliding doors, fitted wardrobes, three bay windows, fireplace and patio doors to the terrace and the sunken backyard on the southwest. Modern luxury open kitchen with various (built-in) equipment including: dishwasher, American fridge with ice maker, steam oven, coffee maker, double oven (Boretti), grill plate, 2x plate warmers and extractor hood.
Spacious landing, modern toilet with hand basin, large bedroom at the rear with spacious walk-in closet and ensuite a modern bathroom with double wash basin, jacuzzi bath, towel radiator, spacious rain shower and access to sunny balcony (over the entire width). Large front bedroom with bay window and door to side balcony and closet; front side room.
Landing, built-in sauna, front room with built-in closet, intermediate room, 2nd modern bathroom with shower, double wash basin and towel radiator, large back room.
This house is almost completely renovated in 2015 and 2016 and is in excellent condition!
- Year of construction 1925
- Rijks BSG Westbroekpark/Belgian Park
- Excellent state of maintenance
- Favorable location in relation to various schools, sports and recreational facilities
- A short distance from the beach but also the center of The Hague
- Short access routes to highways, including Amsterdam/Utrecht/Rotterdam
- Bus and tram stops within walking distance (5 minutes)
- Perpetual re-issued ground lease, ground rent payment € 1.350,-- per year; land value € 82.500,--
- Basement space also accessible from the outside
- New meter cupboard 2016
- Equipped with floor insulation
- Basement room with central heating (2019)
- Delivery in consultation
- Garden and terrace on the southwest
- Double glazing with plastic frames and partly shutters
- Notary choice reserved to buyer but within the Haaglanden working area
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age/materials clause will be included in the purchase deed.
Interested in this property? Immediately engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.