Located in one of the most beautiful streets of the Belgisch Park, characteristic, recently partly renovated and attractive 3-storey townhouse (7 bedrooms) with front and back garden.
This charming family home has many authentic details such as sliding doors, original stained glass, panel doors, ornamental ceilings and is almost fully equipped with double glazing.
The house is situated on private land and has a front garden and a deep garden at the rear. The basement is also directly accessible from the front garden, making working from home or a practice at home very possible. The basement has 3 (bed) rooms and a large intermediate storage room.
This excellently maintained mansion was renovated and modernized in 2020 while retaining many original details in combination with all contemporary modern amenities.
Shops of the Belgisch Park, various (international) schools, the Westbroek Park and of course the Scheveningen beach within walking / cycling distance, also good accessibility to the highways and a broad range of public transport. The center of The Hague is also easily accessible.
A rarely available townhouse within walking distance of excellent amenities and ideally located; this spacious home is presented in move-in condition. Definety worth a visit!
LAY OUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Front garden, stairs to basement with its own front door and stairs to the front door on the first floor.
Entrance first floor:
Vestibule with beautiful original stained glass, hallway, staircase, tiled toilet with hand basin. Sitting room with conservatory /bay window at the front. The bay window has stained glass and a new, insulated parquet floor.
Original suite with sliding doors and cupboards, dining room at the rear with fireplace, French doors to the large covered balcony. New luxury open kitchen with wooden worktops, double sink, cooking island with induction hob and plenty of cupboard space, built-in appliances (Miele) including fridge freezer, oven, steam oven and dishwasher.
The entire living floor has original herringbone parquet and high ornamental ceilings.
Basement (accessible via internal staircase and also via the private entrance at the front):
Spacious hallway with meter cupboard (14 groups + ALS), toilet and closet with central heating boiler, access to all rooms. Two bedrooms at the rear, third bedroom at the front. Due to the access from the front garden also very suitable for work / practice at home. Intermediate storage / walk-in closet, also accessible from the rear bedroom and also suitable to install a 2nd bathroom -pipes / connections available.
From the two rear bedrooms, the newly landscaped back garden is accessible through French doors.
The basement has a new laminate floor and is insulated and partially impregnated in 2020 (with a 10-year warranty).
Landing with skylight, 3rd toilet, spacious bedroom at the front with patio doors to the balcony; side room with ceiling opened to the ridge so that the truss construction is visible. At the rear 2 more bedrooms, both with patio doors to the 2nd balcony over the entire width with new decking and new zinc work. Finally, an intermediate, large modern bathroom with large 5-layer skylight with electrical drive to open, spacious walk-in shower, freestanding bath, double washbasin; fixed cupboard with the place for the washing machine and dryer and 2nd central heating boiler (Intergas HRE, 2019) currently only in use as a boiler/ warm water supply for kitchen and bathroom.
- Built in 1903
- National protected cityscape
- Central heating system out of order, buyer needs to re install the system Head unit boiler approx. 2006
- Apart from the stained glass (top) windows fully double glazed
- Living rooms with high ornamental ceilings, original suite separation and fireplace in dining room
- Living and hallway original herringbone parquet
- The outer walls are insulated on the inside, newly plastered when needed, new piping kitchen and bathroom, partly new inner doors
- Basement walls and floor partially impregnated and insulated, 10 year warranty
- Wooden balconies at the rear renovated / partially renewed including the zinc work and eaves
- New, luxury kitchen with Miele built-in appliances
- The basement has its own 2nd entrance, which makes it also suitable for an office / practice at home
- Newly landscaped backyard with rainwater drainage system
- 1st floor, 4 bedrooms, 3rd toilet, 2 balconies, luxury tiled bathroom with large skylight, washbasin, freestanding bath, large walk-in shower and cupboard with space for the washing machine and dryer and the 2nd central heating boiler (Intergas HRE, 2019) in use as a boiler/ warm water supply for kitchen and bathroom
- The house 2587 GE-8 still has an energy label G from before the renovation. This label is valid until 08/15/2029.
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area
- Considering the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the purchase deed
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Interested in this house? Select your own NVM-purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.