Literally on the edge of the Zuiderpark, in the unique and quiet white residential area on the Loevesteinlaan, corner house (semi-detached) with detached stone garage, located on a large plot with front, side and backyard.
The neighborhood was designed by architect Ten Pierick with the Zuiderpark as the "backyard".
The cosy, green neighborhood -without transit traffic!- borders directly on the Zuiderpark and has a very central location. Within a few minutes' walk you can reach shops (shopping center with large supermarket), a swimming pool, a sports and play center and various schools, public transport stops around the corner. Within cycling distance of the city center of The Hague and the beach, also easy access to various roads.
Front garden, next to the driveway to the detached garage, entrance house via portal, hall with meter cupboard (10 groups), tiled spacious toilet, small storage space under the stairs.
Large, garden-oriented living room over the full width of the house with parquet floor, natural stone fireplace with electric fireplace, large windows and wide doors to the terrace and the deep, sunny backyard.
Closed kitchen with counter top on two sides, double sink, Siemens appliances, gas hob, built-in oven, extractor hood, fridge and freezer; door to side garden with path to large stone shed (rear end of the garage), used as a laundry room with connections for the washing machine.
Stairs to the 1st floor.
Long corridor/landing with two fixed cupboards, internal storage room with the installation location for the central heating boiler; two spacious bedrooms, both with access to the balcony over the full width, located on the southeast. Finally, a tiled bathroom with shower, sink and separate 2nd toilet.
- Quiet location directly on the Zuiderpark (walking, jogging, open air theatre, swimming pool, bowling)
- Exclusive small-scale residential area surrounded by greenery, architect Ten Pierick
- Year of construction 1957
- Plot 495 m2
- Municipal ground lease until December 31, 2030, rent € 184.24 per year
Offer for the early reissue in perpetual leasehold has been requested from the municipality
- 2 large bedrooms on the 1st floor, both with access to the balcony over the full width
- Partly double glazed, wooden window frames
- The house needs to be modernized
- Recent architectural inspection report available
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
- Notary choice reserved to buyers, within the Haaglanden region
- A non-self-occupancy clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale
- In view of the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale.
All information provided should be regarded as an invitation to make an offer or to enter into negotiations. We represent the interests of the selling party. Bring your own NVM purchasing agent. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The NVM conditions apply.