Literally located on the edge of the Zuiderpark, in the well-known white villa district on the Loevesteinlaan of architect Ten Pierick, this very well maintained detached house with extension, spacious front garden, side garden and back garden with stone shed (including sauna) located on a plot of 370 m2.
Possibility to place a floor on the extension (+ approx. 30 m2), an environmental permit has already been granted to the current owners!
The small neighborhood enclosed by greenery and without transit traffic - adjacent to the Zuiderpark - has a very central location. You are within a few minutes walk to shops (shopping center with large supermarket), a swimming pool, a sports and play center and various schools, public transport stops around the corner and there is also easy access to various roads.
Via the side garden entrance to the house, hall with wardrobe and meter cupboard (10 groups and an earth leakage circuit breaker) and the passage to both the extension and the living room, toilet with a sink.
Spacious bright living room with plastered walls, beautiful floor, HR gas fireplace with ventilation system and full-width windows with a view of the enclosed, attractive and very spacious front garden with two terraces and a play hut for the children.
Modern open kitchen, with built-in appliances including a fridge / freezer, large oven, combi oven, 5 burner gas hob, extractor and dishwasher (all equipment from Siemens); from the kitchen also door to the concise backyard with outdoor shower and two stone storage rooms, one with sauna.
The extension on the ground floor (2014) has a bedroom / office with kitchenette with washing machine and dryer underneath, fixed cupboard with electric boiler for the hot water supply in the extension, a modern alcove-bed, 4th or 5th bedroom and a modern tiled bathroom with shower, washbasin and 2nd toilet.
On the first floor landing with an internal storage room with the space for the central heating boiler, 3 spacious bedrooms at the front, all with access to the balcony over the full width, located on the southeast. Finally, a neat 2nd bathroom with shower, sink and 3rd toilet.
- Year of construction 1957
- Architect Ten Pierick
- Plot 370 m2
- Municipal leasehold until December 31, 2030, canon € 150 per year
- Spacious 5/6 room house in a characteristic neighborhood with no through traffic, directly adjacent to the Zuiderpark
- Wooden extension / guest house (2014) with intermediate room (sleeping or work space), box bed, bedroom and modern bathroom with shower and toilet
- An environmental permit has already been granted to current owners for construction of the existing extension (+ approx. 30 m2); approved design available
- Modern luxury kitchen with built-in appliances
- Fully equipped with aluminum and (hard) wooden frames with double glazing
- Exterior painting 2020
- Alarm system
- Delivery in consultation, preferred by sellers July 2021
- Choice of notary reserved for buyers, within the Haaglanden region
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed.
All information provided should be regarded as an invitation to make an offer or to enter into negotiations. We represent the interests of the selling party. Bring your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The NVM conditions apply.
Usable area of ??houses
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.