Nearby the Zuiderstrand and the cosiness of the Scheveningen harbor is this spacious and well maintained 3-layer family house with backyard with storage and back and a roof terrace of 18m². This attractive 4-bedroom family house is well insulated and has seawater heating, which means that there is more practical space in the house due to the lack of radiators. The house is located in the 'De Zeemeeuw' project, which was completed in 2010 and has its own parking space in the adjacent residents' parking garage.
CLASSIFICATION: (see also floor plans)
Entrance, spacious hall with meter cupboard, fixed cupboard with heating unit and toilet with fountain. Bright garden-oriented living room with half open kitchen at the front. The L-shaped kitchen has a composite worktop and is equipped with various built-in appliances. Access through a sliding door to the neat and tiled backyard (NW, afternoon and evening sun) with wooden shed and back.
Landing with toilet, spacious master bedroom over the entire width at the front, 2 good sized bedrooms at the rear. Intermediate bathroom with bath, separate shower, double washbasin furniture, mirror cabinet with lighting and electric underfloor heating.
Multifunctional room (office / play / TV room) with fixed cupboard with HRV installation. Bedroom at the front. Spacious and sunny roof terrace of approx. 18 m2 at the rear.
- Leasehold eternally paid-off
- Parking lot (52) has a VvE, contribution € 17,37
- Windows, frames and patio doors made from sustainably produced wood
- Wall and roof insulation
- Smoke detectors on the electricity grid
- Mechanical balanced ventilation with heat recovery unit
- Hot water via heat pump
- LTV system as main heating; low temperature underfloor heating
- Energy label A
- Electricity 10 groups with earth leakage switches and double tarif meter
- Notary choice buyer, but within working area Haaglanden