Within walking distance of the dunes, the beach and the boulevard of Scheveningen this 5-room ground floor apartment with large back garden!
Ideally located, around the corner from the shops of the Belgian Park, (international) schools, sports facilities, public transport and fast access to main roads. Also within cycling distance of the center of The Hague and various (international) organizations.
Entrance property, vestibule with original wall tiles. L-shaped corridor with 2 deep cupboards under stairs of the apartments above with in one the fuse box (7 groups + ALS), 3rd deep storage cupboard and tiled toilet with fountain. Spacious bedroom at the front with laminate flooring and electric shutter for the double glazed windows. Second spacious back bedroom, also with laminate flooring, wardrobes, doors to the back garden and access to the fully tiled bathroom with a bath with whirlpool, separate shower, 2nd toilet, washbasin furniture and mechanical ventilation. Rear room - currently used as a laundry room - with cupboards, cupboard with central heating boiler (Remeha Avanta 2011) and washer / dryer and doors to the back garden. Living / dining room with fireplace, laminate flooring, electric roller shutter on the street side, convectorput and doors to the rear garden. Modern open kitchen with gas hob, oven, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher and freestanding fridge/ freezer, door to the spacious and sunny backyard on the east (8.20 x 11.30 m) with brick shed.
Please refer to the floor plan for the dimensions and layout of the apartment.
- Year of construction 1932
- Perpetual reissued ground lease, rent € 303.60 per half year
Possibility to buy off the ground lease, land value € 26,400
- Fully equipped with plastic window frames with double glazing
- Window frames at the front with outside electric shutters
- Laminate floors
- 1/3rd share in active Owners Association, contribution recently reduced to € 50 per month
- Technical report from 2017 available
- Located within walking distance of the dunes, the boulevard, the beach of Scheveningen, shops on Stevinstraat and Gentsestraat
- Delivery can be fast
- Given the year of construction, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within Haaglanden working area
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Hire your own NVM buying agent. Your NVM buying agent represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden.
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.