Within walking distance of the dunes, the beach and the boulevard of Scheveningen this 5-room ground floor apartment with large back garden!
Ideally located, around the corner from the shops of the Belgisch Park, (international) schools, sports facilities, public transport and fast access to main roads. Also within cycling distance of the center of The Hague and various (international) organizations.
LAYOUT: (see the floor plan for the dimensions and layout of the apartment)
Entrance to the house, vestibule with original wall tiles, L-shaped hallway with 2 deep fixed cupboards for extra storage and a 3rd cupboard with the central heating combi boiler and washing machine and dryer; modern toilet with free-hanging toilet bowl and hand basin.
Bright and spacious living/dining room with new ceiling, newly plastered walls, beautiful laminate flooring and patio doors to the large sunny backyard. The floor and the new ceiling of the living room are insulated. The windows at the front are equipped with an electric shutter.
At the rear is the beautiful, luxurious open kitchen (2019) with natural stone countertop and base units on two sides, induction hob and extractor hood in the worktop, combi oven, dishwasher and fridge and freezer, door to the spacious backyard (approx. 96 m2!) with sun almost all day and a detached stone shed.
3 bedrooms, 1st large bedroom at the front with laminate flooring and electric shutter for the pvc window frames. The master bedroom is on the garden side and also has a laminate floor, beautiful large wall unit and patio doors to the backyard. Intermediate, new, fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, 2nd toilet, washbasin and mechanical ventilation. 3rd bedroom at the rear also with patio doors to the backyard.
In short, a fantastic ground floor apartment at a popular location and with a large garden, ready to move into!
DETAILS: (see the floor plans for measurements).
- Year of construction 1932
- Perpetually reissued ground lease, canon € 316.85 per six months
Possibility to buy off the leasehold, land value approx. € 26,400,=
- The house was completely modernized in 2019/2020, newly insulated ceiling and floor in the living room, new -licensed- breakthrough kitchen, number of floor joists in kitchen and bathroom replaced
- New luxury kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- Fully equipped with PVC window frames with double glazing
- Windows at the front have electric shutters
- VVE is active, 1/3rd share, mutual home insurance, monthly contribution € 50,=
No major maintenance in the short term to be expected; balconies and rear facade done in the past
- Within walking distance of the dunes, the boulevard, the beach of Scheveningen, shops on Stevinstraat and Gentsestraat
- Legal transfer in consultation, approx. september 2021
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of purchase
- Notary choice reserved for buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Hire your own NVM buying agent. Your NVM buying agent represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden.
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.