Lovely corner house in the Vogelwijk area with front side and wonderfully deep backyard. This attractive family home was thoroughly renovated in 2010. It has 4 bedrooms and an extra bedroom can be realized on the attic floor. Located within walking distance of the dunes, beach and sea, and with the pleasant shops of Fahrenheitstraat around the corner. Many schools and sports accommodations in the immediate vicinity.
LAY- OUT: (see also floor plans)
Parking for 2 cars in the side garden. Entrance through the front garden. Hall with meter cupboard, modern toilet and cupboard under the stairs. Spacious broken-through living / dining room with bay window at the front, herringbone parquet floor, marble fireplace with open (gas) fireplace and luxury open kitchen at the rear with cooking island, with various equipment and natural stone top. Spacious backyard with sun all day. Plenty of storage space in the stone barn and wooden detached barn. With the beach within walking distance, an outdoor shower should of course not be missed!
Landing with toilet and closet. Spacious bedroom at the front with bay window. Front room. Master bedroom at the rear with extra space for cupboards created by moving a wall. Access to balcony from the master bedroom. Modern bathroom at the rear with bath, luxury washbasin furniture, mirror with flame lighting, walk-in shower with rain shower and a towel radiator.
Multifunctional attic space with dormers and skylights. Separate part with central heating system and washer / dryer connection. It is quite easy to create an extra bedroom and / or bathroom on this floor.
- Year of built 1926
- Protected city view
- Leasehold eternally, canon € 444,88 per half year + € 13,25 management costs, Land value € 38,685,-
- Central heating boiler Vaillant HR year 2005
- PVC window frames with double glazing
- Tiled roof renewed 2011
- Facade renovated 2016
- Roof molding painted 2019
- Floor insulation living room
- Given the year of construction of the house, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement.
- Notary choice reserved to buyer, within working area Haaglanden.