Unique! At a five-minute walk from the sea, beach and boulevard of Scheveningen in the Belgisch Park, in excellent condition, this sunny 3-4 room corner apartment on the 2nd floor of the striking Neptunusflat. The apartment has three balconies and offers an unobstructed view over the Circusplein and the Nieuwe Parklaan.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2009/2010, enhancing its special character. All walls and ceilings have been replastered, the old ceiling structure with rounded corners has been restored. All window frames have been renewed with narrow powder-coated aluminum, fitted with HR ++ heat and sound insulating glass. New electricity and water pipes have been installed. Solid oak parquet has been laid throughout the house (living and dining room 2020, herringbone with piping). Stained glass in all doors.
The shops of the Belgisch Park, a weekly fresh market and various parks are within walking distance. Also near (international) schools, sports facilities, museums and theaters. The center of The Hague, but also highways are quickly and easily accessible; public transport stops almost at the door.
The house is beautifully finished and ready to move in!
LAY OUT: (for dimensions see the floor plans)
Closed communal entrance with beautiful original mailboxes and a doorbell panel. The representative central hall has original marble walls and floors. The elevator or the marble staircase leads to the second floor.
The apartment has a spacious hall with wardrobe, (built-in) cupboards and a modern toilet.
The bright, semicircular living room with windows all around, has a beautiful solid oak parquet floor with piping (renewed in 2020), a white marble fireplace with Janus wood stove (possibility of takeover), a glass door to the spacious covered balcony on the west and sliding doors with stained-glass passage to the spacious kitchen with built-in appliances, including a freestanding refrigerator, dishwasher (Bosch 2020), 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven, microwave / oven, warming drawer and kitchen boiler (Daalderop 2020). Fixed cabinet with new group box, 8 groups + ALS.
Furthermore, a bedroom / office and a spacious master bedroom. Both bedrooms also have a beautiful solid oak parquet floor and a door to a private balcony on the south. The spacious, tiled bathroom with travertine floor has a bath, washbasin, closets, electric hot waterboiler and space for the washing machine.
- Year of construction 1931
- Leasehold, ground rent perpetually surrendered by means of an obligatory agreement
- Fully equipped with aluminum window frames with HR ++ soundproof glass
- Beautifully finished house with plastered walls and oak parquet floor with piping (living room 2020)
- 3 balconies, 2 on the south / southwest and spacious covered balcony on the west
- Electricity and water pipes renewed (2009)
- Active VVE, monthly contribution € 253, - for maintenance of building, garden, elevator, cleaning, water and home insurance
- Well maintained complex, no major maintenance to be expected
- Block heating, € 75, = advance heating costs
- Residents parking permit € 64.80 per year
- Common bicycle storage via the rear entrance
- Spacious private storage box in the basement
- Legal transfer in consultation
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within Haaglanden
- Given the year of construction of the house, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed.
Quotes from residents:
"A friend said to us," You will never find such a beautiful apartment again. Maybe he is a right."
“What we liked so much about living in this apartment at this location it is that so much comes together. The beach life, the sea and dunes nearby, nature and culture around the corner and with line 9 you are in ten minutes at the CS or in the center of The Hague. What else do you want?"
All information provided should be regarded as an invitation to make an offer or to enter into negotiations. We represent the interests of the selling party. Bring your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The NVM conditions apply.
Usable area of ??houses
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.