At a five-minute walk from the sea, beach and boulevard of Scheveningen, 2-room corner apartment on the 1st floor of the striking Neptune Flat. The apartment is located at the rear of the complex and has a view of the communal garden, which has been landscaped under architecture.
The shops of the "Belgisch Park", a weekly fresh market and, among other things, the Westbroek Park are within walking distance. Also near (international) schools, sports facilities, museums and theaters. The center of The Hague, but also the exit roads are quickly and easily accessible; public transport stops almost in front of the door.
After modernization, a lovely apartment in a prime location, also very suitable as a pied-a-terre!
LAY OUT: (for dimensions see the floor plan)
Closed joint entrance with beautiful original mailboxes and a doorbell panel. The representative central hall has original marble walls and floors.
Entrance apartment; toilet, group cupboard (3 groups + ELS). Open plan living room with fireplace, simple kitchenette with electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and refrigerator and a view of the beautifully landscaped communal garden.
From the kitchenette access to the bedroom and also to the tiled bathroom with bath, boiler and sink.
Large private storage room in the basement, as well as a communal bicycle shed, accessible via the rear entrance.
- Year of construction 1931
- Municipal Protected cityscape Scheveningen-Village
- Long lease, perpetually re-issued by means of obligatory agreement, canon € 559,= per year
Possibility to buy off the canon.
- Fully equipped with aluminum window frames with double glass
- Active VVE, monthly contribution € 191, - including advance heating costs and water,
maintenance of the building, garden, elevator, cleaning and home insurance
- Block heating
- Spacious private storage room in basement
- Communal bicycle storage accessible via rear entrance
- Parking permits, residents parking permit € 64.80 per year
- Legal transfer can be fast
- Notary choice reserved for buyer, but within Haaglanden
- The non-self occupancy clause applies
- In view of the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale.
All information provided should be regarded as an invitation to make an offer or to enter into negotiations. We represent the interests of the selling party. Bring your own NVM purchasing agent. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The NVM conditions apply.
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measuring Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.