In the beautifully located complex 'Residence de Witte Brug', you will find this spacious 5-room apartment on the 2nd floor with a large sunny balcony with unobstructed views over the greenery of the Scheveningse Bosjes.
The apartment has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a basement storage room and private parking in the garage below. The complex also has a heated indoor pool and sauna in the basement and there is a caretaker present.
A fantastic location within a short cycling distance of the beach of Scheveningen, the Westbroekpark, the Waterpartij and the Oostduinen nature reserve. The center of The Hague, but also the roads are quickly and easily accessible; public transport stops almost in front of the door.
Central entrance with doorbells and mailboxes, videophone, elevator and staircase.
The elevator takes you to the 2nd floor with only access to this apartment.
Entrance apartment; meter box with 9 groups + ELCB and videophone; spacious hall/passage to all rooms.
Spacious and bright sitting/dining room over the full width with large windows and a beautiful view of the greenery of the "Scheveningse Bosjes".The sunny balcony (12.9 m2, S) is accessible via sliding doors.
Dining area with access to the semi open kitchen (glass partition) in U-shape with built-in appliances; annex to the kitchen is the utility room with, among other things, the washing machine and dryer connections.
The master bedroom, also with balcony, is located at the front and has an en suite tiled bathroom with bath, toilet and bathroom furniture on two sides with plenty of storage space. Adjacent two (bed)rooms; the smallest room has custom closets on two sides and functioned as a walk-in closet.
In the hallway a second bathroom with large walk-in shower, separate toilet and a closet with the central heating combi boiler.
- Own ground
- Year of construction 1979
- National Protected Cityscape Westbroekpark/BP
- The apartment complex has a swimming pool, sauna and relaxation room in the basement
- Private parking space in the parking below the complex
- Caretaker present during weekdays
- Aluminum frames with double glazing
- Electricity: 9 groups and 2 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Heating and hot water by means of CV combi boiler
- Professionally managed VvE, contribution € 385.23 per month (apartment, storage room + parking space)
- Videophone installation
- An age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement as well as
the non-self occupancy clause
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
- Choice of notary reserved for buyer but within Haaglanden area
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.