On the 3rd floor in the complex 'Plaza Leonardo da Vinci' excellent maintained 2 (former 3) room apartment with large sunny TERRACE (approx 34m2!) and private parking space in the basement.
The apartment offers a wide and lively view over the Palaceplein!
"Plaza Leonardo da Vinci" is located in the bustling heart of Scheveningen in the midst of various entertainment venues and about 300 meters from the beach and the boulevard of Scheveningen; public transport in front of the door and a favorable location in relation to roads. The shops of both the Palacepromenade and the cozy Belgian Park are easily and quickly accessible on foot.
LAYOUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Closed entrance of the complex with mailboxes and doorbells on the ground floor, (escalator) stairs or elevator to the 1st floor, corridor and courtyard complex, elevator(s) to the 3rd floor.
Entrance apartment, L-shaped hallway, modern toilet with hand basin (2019), spacious bedroom (former 2 bedrooms) with fitted wardrobes, spacious modern bathroom (2019) with walk-in shower and bathroom furniture, large storage room with central heating boiler (Vaillant HR, built in 2016 ) and space for washing machine/dryer.
Spacious bright living with a beautiful wooden floor and large windows; modern luxury open kitchen in U-shape with combi oven, fridge, freezer, induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood and dishwasher.
Through sliding doors access to a lovely terrace of approximately 34m2(!) with afternoon and evening sun, a view of the Palaceplein and equipped with a new large, electrically operated awning (2021).
The house was almost completely renovated in 2019 and is in excellent condition!
In short, a beautiful and spacious apartment with a large sunny terrace, private storage room and private parking space in the closed residents' parking garage below
- Year of construction 1997
- Delivery in consultation
- Living area approximately 95 m2
- Leasehold, canon obligation perpetually surrendered
- Attractively located, bright apartment with unobstructed views at the front
- Multiple elevators
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 191,-- per month including the parking space
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Well maintained, modern and very well-kept apartment
- Videophone, large internal storage room with washing machine and dryer
- The entire apartment (apart from the wet areas) has a beautiful wooden floor
Contribution includes maintenance, insurance, water advance, caretaker, etc
- The parking space in the underground parking garage is included in the asking price!
- Notary choice seller, but within the Haaglanden working area
- In connection with the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement, regardless of the quality.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Despite the care taken by us to enter the data correctly, we cannot be held responsible and/or liable for any errors, omissions and/or omissions in the data.