On the 5th floor of 'Plaza Leonardo da Vinci' well-maintained, bright 3-room apartment with conservatory, storage room and private parking in the basement.
This apartment offers a lively view over the Gevers Deynootplein, the sea and the Ferris wheel on the Pier.
The parking space in the underground parking garage is included in the asking price!
"Plaza Leonardo da Vinci" is located in the bustling heart of Scheveningen in the midst of various entertainment venues and less than a 2-minute walk from the beach and boulevard of Scheveningen; the center of The Hague can be reached within 10 minutes, public transport at the door and a convenient location with regard to access to the highways.
Closed entrance to the complex with mailboxes and doorbells on the ground floor, escalator, stairs or elevator to the 1st floor, corridor, (yellow) elevator to the 5th floor.
Gallery with the possibility for a seat, exterior closed of meter cupboard, entrance apartment.
L-shaped hallway with handy indoor storage room with space for the washing machine and dryer and the central heating combi boiler, wardrobe, beautifully tiled toilet with free-hanging toilet bowl and hand basin.
Spacious and bright living, conservatory (with sliding windows) and a lively view of Scheveningen and the sea through the large windows. Modern open kitchen (2019), equipped with Siemens built-in appliances, such as ceramic hob, flat screen extractor hood, Quooker and fridge / freezer combination.
The entire apartment has - except for the wet areas - a beautiful laminate floor.
Marble-tiled luxury bathroom with walk-in shower, self-cleaning whirlpool, bathroom furniture and underfloor heating. Good size bedroom with wardrobe, 2nd bedroom also at the quiet rear of the apartment; both bedrooms have electric shutters.
Under the complex is an extra storagebox and private parking place.
- Year of construction 1996/1997
- Leasehold, bought off perpetually
- Private parking space in the resident parking garage below
- The apartment was plastered, painted and fitted with a new laminate floor and kitchen in 2019
- Entire apartment has a beautiful laminate floor (with the exception of the wet areas)
- Modern kitchen and luxury bathroom with underfloor heating
- Videophone, internal storage room with central heating boiler and washing machine and dryer
- Multiple lifts in the complex
- Spacious storagebox in the basement
- VVE contribution: EUR 174,01 per month (apartment and parking space) and € 16,57 advance water
- VVE contribution includes maintenance, home insurance, advance water, caretaker, etc.
- Videophone installation available
- Fully equipped with double glazing; gallery side electric shutters
- Delivery in consultation
- Given the year of construction of the house, the old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden.
Despite the care given by us to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or inaccuracies in the data.
- Notary choice buyer, but within the Haaglanden area