On the 1st floor of 'Plaza Leonardo da Vinci' well-maintained 3-room apartment with a private storage and parking place in the residential garage below the complex. The parking place is included in the asking price!
The complex is located in the bustling heart of Scheveningen amid various entertainment venues and a short walk from the beach and the boulevard of Scheveningen, Kurhaus, Palace Promenade, supermarkets, public transport at your doorstep and a convenient location for accessing exit roads.
Central entrance with doorbells and mailboxes. Elevator, stairs or escalator to the common courtyard. Stairs to the first floor. Entrance apartment: L-shaped corridor with meter cupboard, fixed cupboard with the space for the CV-combi boiler (Vaillant, 2014), modern toilet with corner fountain. Spacious and bright living room with sliding doors / French balcony and again sliding doors to outside space; L-shaped semi-open plan kitchen with combi oven/microwave, fridge, freezer, small dishwasher, ceramic hob and extractor hood. Good size master bedroom with sliding doors / French balcony, 2nd bedroom on the side of the courtyard, modernized neat bathroom with large shower, washbasin and the connection for the washing machine.
The apartment is almost entirely equipped with parquet flooring.
Large storage box and private, lockable parking in the basement of the complex.
- Delivery May / June 2020
- Year of construction 1996
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Mechanical ventilation
- Parking space is included in the asking price
- Vaillant central heating combi boiler, built in 2014
- Private parking place (no. 146) in the residents parking garage below the complex
- Spacious storage box (no. 24) in the basement
- Perpetual municipal lease, canon obligation perpetually surrendered
- Almost completely equipped with a beautiful parquet floor
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 222.78 per month (including parking space)
- Notary choice for buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on www.funda.nl
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.