Located on the 3rd floor of the 'Plaza Leonardo da Vinci' well maintained 3-bedroom apartment with large TERRACE (approx 34 m2!), storagebox and private parking in the basement.
This apartment offers a lively view over the Gevers Deynootplein.
The parking space in the underground parking garage is included in the asking price!
"Plaza Leonardo da Vinci" is located in the bustling heart of Scheveningen in the midst of various entertainment venues and about 300 meters from the beach and boulevard of Scheveningen. Excellent public transport connections to the city centre of The Hague can be found right in front of the apartment complex and a convenient location in relation to highways. Close to the French and German school, Europol, various embassies, ICC, OPCW and others.
The shops of both the Palace Promenade and the cozy Belgisch Park are also easily and quickly accessible.
In short, a neatly maintained apartment (very little used, 2nd house) with a large terrace, 3 (!) bedrooms and private parking at a great location.
LAY OUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Closed entrance to the complex with mailboxes and doorbells on the ground floor, (escalator) stairs or elevator to the 1st floor, hallway and courtyard complex, elevator (s) to the 3rd floor.
Entrance apartment, hallway with access to all rooms.
Two bedrooms on the gallery side with electrically operated shutters. Fixed cupboard with the central heating boiler and distribution unit for the underfloor heating; spacious internal storage room with also the space for the washing machine and dryer; tiled toilet with hand basin, spacious tiled bathroom with shower cabin, bath, washbasin, 2nd toilet and bidet.
Spacious bright living room with large windows over the entire width, tiled floor with underfloor heating and separate dining area. Via sliding doors access to the large terrace with afternoon and evening sun, a view of the Gevers Deynootplein and with a large, electrically operated awning.
Separated from the living room the 3rd bedroom with wardrobe and also sliding door to the terrace.
Virtually enclosed, neat L-shaped kitchen with plenty of cupboard and work space and equipped with built-in appliances, incl., electric hob, built-in oven, extractor hood and fridge.
- Year of construction 1997
- Leasehold, bought off perpetually
- Well maintained apartment with a large terrace and a unique layout: 3 bedrooms
- The apartment -first owner- is only used occasionally, mostly as a holiday home
- Private parking space (nr 50) in the underground parking garage
- Internal storage room with place for the washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Tiled floor with underfloor heating in the living room, terrace bedroom, hallway and kitchen
- Neat, spacious kitchen
- Tiled bathroom with bath, shower, 2nd toilet, bidet and washbasin
- Multiple lifts in the complex
- Extra storage in the basement
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 177.47 per month
- Choice of notary reserved for seller
- Regardless of the quality, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement due to the year of construction of the apartment.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on www.funda.nl
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.