On the 9th floor of 'Plaza Leonardo da Vinci' well maintained, bright 3-room apartment with conservatory, storage and private parking in the basement.
This apartment offers a lively view over Gevers Deynootplein, the sea and the dome of the Kurhaus. At the rear a beautiful view of the dunes and the skyline of The Hague.
The parking space in the underground parking garage is included in the asking price!
"Plaza Leonardo da Vinci" is located in the bustling heart of Scheveningen amid various entertainment venues and within walking distance of the beach and the boulevard of Scheveningen; public transport in front of the door and a convenient location in relation to roads.
A very well maintained apartment with private parking space and optionally a 2nd parking space (separately) for sale.
Closed entrance of the complex with mailboxes and call tableau on the ground floor, (escalator) stairs or elevator to the 1st floor / courtyard complex, elevator to the 9th floor.
Gallery with possibility for garden set and fantastic view of The Hague and the dunes. Entrance apartment.
L-shaped hallway with handy, spacious indoor storage with the place for the washing machine and the central heating boiler, tiled toilet with fountain.
Spacious bright living / dining room with conservatory (with sliding windows), laminate flooring and lively views of Scheveningen and the sea. Modern semi-open kitchen (2013) with beautiful composite counter top and built-in appliances, such as a large SMEG gas stove with oven, dishwasher and freestanding fridge / freezer combination.
Tiled, spacious bathroom with shower cabin, bath, bathroom furniture and underfloor heating. Good size bedroom with cupboard wall, 2nd bedroom also on the quiet gallery side at the back of the apartment.
Under the complex is an extra storage box and the private parking place in the resident parking garage.
- Year of construction 1996/1997
- Perpetual municipal leasehold, canon obligation perpetually surrendered
- Attractive, bright apartment with unobstructed views to the front and rear
- Private parking space (no. 179) in the resident parking garage
- Optional separate purchase of 2nd parking space possible
- Modern kitchen with appliances and complete bathroom with underfloor heating
- Large storage box in the basement
- Videophone, large internal storage room with central heating boiler and washing machine and dryer
- Multiple elevators in the complex
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 188.89 per month including € 16.57 for the parking space
- Delivery in consultation
- Notary choice reserved for buyer, but within working area Haaglanden.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for giving an indication of the usage surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on www.funda.nl
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.