Attractively located double upper house, about 100 meters walk from the beach of Scheveningen and the sea!
Around the corner from the cozy, historic Keizerstraat, the original Scheveningen village center with its wide variety of shops. Also for the harbor and Scheveningen-Bad with restaurants, cinema, theater and casino you only have to close the front door behind you for a short walk.
Entrance house at street level, hall with meter cupboard, internal stairs to the 1st floor.
Landing with access to all rooms, deep closet, tiled toilet, small balcony at the rear.
Spacious en-suite room with original sliding separation and plenty of cupboard space, high ceilings, laminate flooring and plastic frames with double glazing.
The U-shaped kitchen is located at the front of the house and is equipped with various built-in appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
Stairs to the 2nd floor, spacious landing with skylight and fixed cupboards with ample storage space and in one of the cupboards the space for the boiler.
Two large bedrooms, at the rear with dormer; spacious tiled bathroom with shower cabin, 2nd toilet, washbasin and towel radiator.
- Year of construction 1934
- Perpetual leasehold, canon obligation perpetually surrendered
- Municipal Protected Cityscape Scheveningen-Dorp
- Plenty of parking and excellent location in relation to public transport, harbor, restaurants, cafes, shops of Keizerstraat
- VVE not active so far (1 owner), building insurance
Monthly reservation will be determined in consultation with new owners
- 2/3 share in the community
- Almost entirely equipped with PVC windowframes with double glazing
- Notary choice reserved to buyer, however within working area Haaglanden
- Given the year of construction of the house, an old age and material clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed.
Interested in this house? Engage your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying broker stands up for your interest and saves you time, money and worry. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
Despite the care taken by us to correctly enter the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.