In the chic residency "Seinpostduin" (built under architecture), situated on the second floor, this very spacious apartment of approximately 160 m2 with the best view of the entire complex!
Very spacious and bright apartment due to large windows on the sea side.
From the living room, the dining room and the conservatory / balcony you look directly over the coastline from Scheveningen harbor to Wassenaar!
Very near to the Keizerstraat, the original Scheveningen village center with its wide variety of shops, but also within a short walking distance of the harbor and Scheveningen-Bad with restaurants, cinema, theater and casino.
LAY OUT: (for measurements, see the floor plans)
Main entrance at street level: central hall with videophone, letterbox panel, elevator and / or marble staircase to representative hall with several elevators and the office of the caretaker, corridor to elevator and staircase to the "left wing" of the complex.
Apartment entrance on the second floor. Hallway with fuse box and tiled toilet with fountain; spacious living room over the entire width of the apartment with fireplace (gas) and spectaculair sea view! Conservatory / loggia with afternoon and evening sun. Again spacious open kitchen with (built-in) equipment. Master bedroom on the side also with sea view and access to large bathroom with two sinks, bath, toilet and bidet (bathroom is also accessible from the hall), second bedroom with sea view, third bedroom, concise bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin, laundry room with the connection for washing machine and dryer
Although everything is in usable condition, the apartment deserves a refit to meet current requirements. This gives a unique opportunity to modernise the apartment according to your wishes. There are no supporting walls, only two supporting pillars so a new layout is possible!
In the substructure of the complex there is a private parking place and storage room, as well as a shared bicycle shed and even a car wash area.
Due to the unique location and lay out of this apartment in the complex it is one of the few apartments with full sea view from north to south!
- Architect Cees Dam
- Year of construction 1979
- Living area approx 160m2
- Annual leasehold perpetually bought off by means of a bond agreement
- Very active VVE with a monthly contribution of € 545.14 for the apartment and € 46.10 for the parking space
- Long-term maintenance plan present
- Heating by means of block heating, advance heating costs € 150 per month, including water consumption
- Aluminum frames with double glazing
- It is a former 5-room apartment
- The second and third bedroom have been broken through and are currently being used as one room
- Caretaker present
- Municipal Protected Cityscape of Scheveningen village
- Given the year of construction, an old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchasing broker immediately. Your NVM buying agent represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
Despite the care that we devote to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.