Spacious 4 room top-corner apartment with 2 balconies in a quiet street in the Bezuidenhout. This attractive apartment was stripped to the shell in 2011 and rebuilt including new windows with double glazing. The house has a pleasant layout and has lots of light and nice vistas due to its corner location and bay windows. Centrally located to shops, public transport, sports fields and the national road network.
LAY-OUT: (see also floor plans)
Entrance apartment on the first floor. Hall with space for a bicycle and meter cupboard. Stairs to the top floor. Landing with toilet. Lovely living room ensuite, with closets and lots of light through the bay windows and side windows. Half open kitchen with various built-in appliances. Fixed cupboard with central heating boiler. Access to the rear balcony, with balcony closet. Rear bedroom with access to the rear balcony. Spacious bedroom at the front, with custom closet (remains behind) and access to the bathroom, with sink and walk-in shower. From this bedroom access to the balcony at the front.
- Located on private land
- Built in 1930
- Vve active, contribution € 60 per month
- As of March 10, 2020 € 8,116.00 in payment account + € 2,114.00 in savings account
- Collective home insurance
- Central heating boiler Intergas HR Thermocompakt 2004
- Recently a lot of facade maintenance has taken place
- Plastic frames with double glazing HR ++
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the standard NVM purchase deed
- Notary choice buyer, but within working area Haaglanden