Very well maintained, spacious, light and attractive 5/6 room (4 bedrooms) double upper house in a quiet residential street in the popular Geuzen-/Statenkwartier.
The excellent location, the very good accessibility and the many international amenities have made the neighborhood very popular. Also within a few minutes' walk from the beach, sea, the boulevard of Scheveningen and the cozy restaurants at the harbor!
Furthermore, an extensive range of shops in the cozy Frederik Hendriklaan and Willem de Zwijgerlaan, various (international) schools, embassies and international organizations such as OPCW and Europol and sports clubs in the immediate vicinity.
Entrance at street level, meter cupboard for 6 groups, stairs to the first floor, landing with wardrobe and a spacious, tiled toilet with free-hanging toilet bowl and hand basin.
Spacious living room, former en suite with added front room, wooden floor and 2 gas fireplaces. The length of over 12 meters and the high ceilings enhance the spatial effect. Unobstructed view at the front and the large windows are equipped with outdoor electric sunscreens. Modern open kitchen at the rear in L-shape with 6-burner SMEG gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher and freestanding fridge/freezer. From the kitchen access to the balcony.
Stairs to the second floor.
Landing with skylight and the central heating combi boiler, second tiled toilet and two spacious bedrooms and two slightly smaller bedrooms. The large bedroom at the rear has French doors to the 2nd balcony. The bedrooms at the front also have electric outdoor blinds.
Intermediate tiled bathroom with skylight, shower cubicle, two washbasins and space for the washing machine.
This spacious, comfortable home is very well maintained and definitely worth a visit!
- Year of construction 1916
- Private land
- State Protected Cityscape Statenkwartier
- Fully equipped with PVC window frames with HR++ glass
- 4 good size bedrooms
- Spacious living room with wooden floor and 2 gas fireplaces
- Complete, modern half open kitchen
- Entire top floor, with the exception of the wet areas, with beautiful laminate floor
- Electrically operated sunscreens at the front
- Electricity 6 groups with 2x ALS
- Active VVE, 5/7th share 2 app. rights, € 55,-/month, gez. home insurance
Exterior painting 2019, front and rear facades impregnated in 2016 and re-joined, roof renewed in 2001
- Access to highways (A44, A4 and A12) quick and several public transport connections to the Center and NS stations are within walking distance of the house
- Delivery in consultation
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of purchase
- Notary choice reserved for buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchasing broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.