Lovely 2-room TERRACE (48 m2, SW) apartment with private parking and located a few hundred meters from the beach of Scheveningen!
The apartment is part of the well-maintained Maritima complex and is located around the corner from the beach and the pleasant atmosphere of the harbor with all the nice catering establishments.
Various popular shopping streets with a wide range, such as Badhuisstraat, Keizerstraat and the Frederik Hendriklaan, also within a short walking/cycling distance.
The center of The Hague, but also the exit roads are easily accessible, by car, bicycle and public transport.
Closed central entrance with videophone installation, mailboxes and doorbells, staircase or elevator to the 2nd floor, gallery, entrance apartment.
Corridor, tiled toilet with hand basin, good size bedroom at the front, spacious bathroom with bath, shower cubicle and washbasin, internal storage room with washing machine connection and central heating combi boiler.
Sunny living with beautiful wooden floor and sliding doors to the large south-west facing terrace with sun all day. Complete neat open kitchen with built-in appliances, including: electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, built-in oven and refrigerator.
Finally, there is a private parking space and a storage room in the basement.
- Large terrace on the living floor
- Year of construction 1996
- Perpetually bought off leasehold
- Own parking space in the residents' parking garage
- Within walking distance of the Scheveningse Haven, the beach and various popular shopping streets
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- All rooms and corridor with wooden floor
- Electricity 4 groups + ELS
- Active VvE, contribution € 203.03 for the apartment and € 15.40 for the parking space and storage
- Choice of notary reserved to the buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area
- The non-self-occupied clause applies
- Due to the year of construction, the age clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Engage your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.